After This Guy Posted A Photo Of A Giant Rice Wave, People Turned It Into A Hilarious Photoshop Battle
‘Mizutamari Bond’ is a YouTube channel where two Japanese guys upload funny videos, ranging from pranks to urban legends. In one of their recent videos, one of the duo, Tommy, tricks his friend with a sculpture of a giant rice wave in a wok pan. But it didn’t end there – someone uploaded a picture of Tommy with the rice wave and the internet went nuts!
People started creating hilarious photoshops of the ‘giant rice wave’ and Bored Panda has compiled a list of some of the best ones. From rice waves on the beach to tiny surfers, looks like there truly is no limit to peoples’ imaginations.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Trench Crusade: The Epic Bizarre Creatures of Mike Franchina
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- Schlörwagen: The Bizarre German Car from 1939 that Was Super-Aerodynamic but Very Impractical
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Artist Cosmo Draws Emotional Acid Portraits in Anime Style
- Of Robots and Humans: Superb Fan Art Illustrations of MinemikoMali
- Artist Places People From Classical Paintings Into Modern Reality And They Fit Just Right