After This Guy Posted A Photo Of A Giant Rice Wave, People Turned It Into A Hilarious Photoshop Battle
‘Mizutamari Bond’ is a YouTube channel where two Japanese guys upload funny videos, ranging from pranks to urban legends. In one of their recent videos, one of the duo, Tommy, tricks his friend with a sculpture of a giant rice wave in a wok pan. But it didn’t end there – someone uploaded a picture of Tommy with the rice wave and the internet went nuts!
People started creating hilarious photoshops of the ‘giant rice wave’ and Bored Panda has compiled a list of some of the best ones. From rice waves on the beach to tiny surfers, looks like there truly is no limit to peoples’ imaginations.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 9 Painfully True SEX-Pectations Vs Reality
- Beautiful Photographs By Brock Elbank In Tribute To Freckles
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Layered 3D Sculpture Came To Life Using Customized Facebook 3D Photo
- Artist Imagines Spilled Coffee As Monsters