After This Guy Posted A Photo Of A Giant Rice Wave, People Turned It Into A Hilarious Photoshop Battle
‘Mizutamari Bond’ is a YouTube channel where two Japanese guys upload funny videos, ranging from pranks to urban legends. In one of their recent videos, one of the duo, Tommy, tricks his friend with a sculpture of a giant rice wave in a wok pan. But it didn’t end there – someone uploaded a picture of Tommy with the rice wave and the internet went nuts!
People started creating hilarious photoshops of the ‘giant rice wave’ and Bored Panda has compiled a list of some of the best ones. From rice waves on the beach to tiny surfers, looks like there truly is no limit to peoples’ imaginations.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers