After This Guy Posted A Photo Of A Giant Rice Wave, People Turned It Into A Hilarious Photoshop Battle
‘Mizutamari Bond’ is a YouTube channel where two Japanese guys upload funny videos, ranging from pranks to urban legends. In one of their recent videos, one of the duo, Tommy, tricks his friend with a sculpture of a giant rice wave in a wok pan. But it didn’t end there – someone uploaded a picture of Tommy with the rice wave and the internet went nuts!
People started creating hilarious photoshops of the ‘giant rice wave’ and Bored Panda has compiled a list of some of the best ones. From rice waves on the beach to tiny surfers, looks like there truly is no limit to peoples’ imaginations.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Photographer Captures Socialist Architecture Of North Korea In Pastel Aesthetic
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier