This Designer Gave 30 Examples On What Creative Logo Design Should Look Like
Mustafa Ömerli is an Istambul-based designer with over 15 years of experience under his belt. He is known for his minimalistic yet creative designs and this time he decided to share some examples of what good logo design should look like.
The designer seems to find a way to turn every word into a unique logo and give it an interesting twist.
“It’s all about function, aesthetics, and clever ideas,” said Mustafa in an interview with Bored Panda. He says that when creating the logos, his mind is working spontaneously yet his design process is carefully planned. “My approach to this typography logo project usually starts when I pick a word. I then try to truly understand its meaning,” explained Mustafa his creative process. “After that, I just come up with an idea to express this meaning.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- Russian Couple Build Pyramid Of Giza Replica In Their Rural Backyard
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape