This Designer Gave 30 Examples On What Creative Logo Design Should Look Like
Mustafa Ömerli is an Istambul-based designer with over 15 years of experience under his belt. He is known for his minimalistic yet creative designs and this time he decided to share some examples of what good logo design should look like.
The designer seems to find a way to turn every word into a unique logo and give it an interesting twist.
“It’s all about function, aesthetics, and clever ideas,” said Mustafa in an interview with Bored Panda. He says that when creating the logos, his mind is working spontaneously yet his design process is carefully planned. “My approach to this typography logo project usually starts when I pick a word. I then try to truly understand its meaning,” explained Mustafa his creative process. “After that, I just come up with an idea to express this meaning.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Artist Places Iconic Horror Characters Into Classic Disney’s Mickey Mouse Cartoons
- Designer Lydia Cambron Transforms Brand Logos into Protest Messages
- Futuristic and Retro, Hyundai Transforms First-Generation 1975 Pony with Electric Powertrain
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Secret Lives Of Superheroes – Batman vs Superman
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers