This Designer Gave 30 Examples On What Creative Logo Design Should Look Like
Mustafa Ömerli is an Istambul-based designer with over 15 years of experience under his belt. He is known for his minimalistic yet creative designs and this time he decided to share some examples of what good logo design should look like.
The designer seems to find a way to turn every word into a unique logo and give it an interesting twist.
“It’s all about function, aesthetics, and clever ideas,” said Mustafa in an interview with Bored Panda. He says that when creating the logos, his mind is working spontaneously yet his design process is carefully planned. “My approach to this typography logo project usually starts when I pick a word. I then try to truly understand its meaning,” explained Mustafa his creative process. “After that, I just come up with an idea to express this meaning.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- The Best Winning Photos Of Close-Up Photographer Of The Year 2021
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures