This Designer Gave 30 Examples On What Creative Logo Design Should Look Like
Mustafa Ömerli is an Istambul-based designer with over 15 years of experience under his belt. He is known for his minimalistic yet creative designs and this time he decided to share some examples of what good logo design should look like.
The designer seems to find a way to turn every word into a unique logo and give it an interesting twist.
“It’s all about function, aesthetics, and clever ideas,” said Mustafa in an interview with Bored Panda. He says that when creating the logos, his mind is working spontaneously yet his design process is carefully planned. “My approach to this typography logo project usually starts when I pick a word. I then try to truly understand its meaning,” explained Mustafa his creative process. “After that, I just come up with an idea to express this meaning.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- 16 Moms Who’re Proud Of Their Perfect Imperfections
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky