This Designer Gave 30 Examples On What Creative Logo Design Should Look Like
Mustafa Ömerli is an Istambul-based designer with over 15 years of experience under his belt. He is known for his minimalistic yet creative designs and this time he decided to share some examples of what good logo design should look like.
The designer seems to find a way to turn every word into a unique logo and give it an interesting twist.
“It’s all about function, aesthetics, and clever ideas,” said Mustafa in an interview with Bored Panda. He says that when creating the logos, his mind is working spontaneously yet his design process is carefully planned. “My approach to this typography logo project usually starts when I pick a word. I then try to truly understand its meaning,” explained Mustafa his creative process. “After that, I just come up with an idea to express this meaning.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- Weird Grave Stones Of The Russian Bandit Cemetery
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- “Dancing With Sharks”: Incredible Underwater Photography By Juan Oliphant