Dad Builds Triple Rocking Chair So He Could Read To His 3 Kids
Master craftsman Hal Taylor loves to read to his children, but when his third child, Rose, was born, he ran into a problem – his three children wouldn’t fit in his lap when he went to read to them on his rocking chair!
As luck would have it, Taylor just so happens to be one of the best rocking-chair craftsmen in the world, so he created a beautiful chair that could fit all of his kids!
Taylor calls his masterpiece the Storytime Rocking Chair, and the hand-crafted rocker goes for between $7,000 and $7,500. On his website, he explains the exquisite craftsmanship that makes this heirloom chair cost so much!
“When Rose was born, she proved herself to be the ‘communicator’ in the family… she was NOT going to be left out of the reading crowd!”, told Hal Taylor to Bored Panda.
“Now, all three children could have a comfortable seat when reading”
“There are over 200 precisely cut and shaped pieces of wood which I use to make up the 19 back braces”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Beautiful Monica Bellucci And Her Never-Before-Seen Pictures
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Russian Stylist Gives 35 People Extreme Makeovers And You’ll Hardly Believe They’re The Same People
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- American Artist Creates Creepy Trump Photo Collages
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Lucy Pinder for this Week’s Nuts UK