Dad Builds Triple Rocking Chair So He Could Read To His 3 Kids
Master craftsman Hal Taylor loves to read to his children, but when his third child, Rose, was born, he ran into a problem – his three children wouldn’t fit in his lap when he went to read to them on his rocking chair!
As luck would have it, Taylor just so happens to be one of the best rocking-chair craftsmen in the world, so he created a beautiful chair that could fit all of his kids!
Taylor calls his masterpiece the Storytime Rocking Chair, and the hand-crafted rocker goes for between $7,000 and $7,500. On his website, he explains the exquisite craftsmanship that makes this heirloom chair cost so much!
“When Rose was born, she proved herself to be the ‘communicator’ in the family… she was NOT going to be left out of the reading crowd!”, told Hal Taylor to Bored Panda.
“Now, all three children could have a comfortable seat when reading”
“There are over 200 precisely cut and shaped pieces of wood which I use to make up the 19 back braces”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- This Artist Draws 100 Grumpy Animals
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat