Dad Builds Triple Rocking Chair So He Could Read To His 3 Kids
Master craftsman Hal Taylor loves to read to his children, but when his third child, Rose, was born, he ran into a problem – his three children wouldn’t fit in his lap when he went to read to them on his rocking chair!
As luck would have it, Taylor just so happens to be one of the best rocking-chair craftsmen in the world, so he created a beautiful chair that could fit all of his kids!
Taylor calls his masterpiece the Storytime Rocking Chair, and the hand-crafted rocker goes for between $7,000 and $7,500. On his website, he explains the exquisite craftsmanship that makes this heirloom chair cost so much!
“When Rose was born, she proved herself to be the ‘communicator’ in the family… she was NOT going to be left out of the reading crowd!”, told Hal Taylor to Bored Panda.
“Now, all three children could have a comfortable seat when reading”
“There are over 200 precisely cut and shaped pieces of wood which I use to make up the 19 back braces”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost