“The Last Summer in St. Tropez”: International Exotic Glamourwear Catalogue, 1980
The International Exotic Glamourwear Catalogue clearly was the clothing outlet of choice for 1980s prostitutes. But that’s not to say these sleazy styles aren’t worthy of ogling – indeed, there’s something about the tacky splendor of 80s “exotic glamourwear” that guys love.
Sadly, 1980s streetwalkers and Solid Gold dancers are a thing of the past; but, we’re keeping their gaudy yet sexy flame alive.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors