“The Last Summer in St. Tropez”: International Exotic Glamourwear Catalogue, 1980
The International Exotic Glamourwear Catalogue clearly was the clothing outlet of choice for 1980s prostitutes. But that’s not to say these sleazy styles aren’t worthy of ogling – indeed, there’s something about the tacky splendor of 80s “exotic glamourwear” that guys love.
Sadly, 1980s streetwalkers and Solid Gold dancers are a thing of the past; but, we’re keeping their gaudy yet sexy flame alive.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- Brazil Building New Jesus Statue Taller than Christ the Redeemer
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s