“The Last Summer in St. Tropez”: International Exotic Glamourwear Catalogue, 1980
The International Exotic Glamourwear Catalogue clearly was the clothing outlet of choice for 1980s prostitutes. But that’s not to say these sleazy styles aren’t worthy of ogling – indeed, there’s something about the tacky splendor of 80s “exotic glamourwear” that guys love.
Sadly, 1980s streetwalkers and Solid Gold dancers are a thing of the past; but, we’re keeping their gaudy yet sexy flame alive.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Artist Makes Caricatures That Capture Dogs’ Most Prominent Features
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021