Emergency Compliments To Cheer You Up
Sometimes you need someone to tell you it’s ok. Sometimes you need someone to tell you your breath smells great. Sometimes you need someone to tell you you were spellbinding in your high school production of Grease. Sometimes you need a poster or a cell phone case or a tote bag to tell you that.
You can find those products here.
More info: Emergency Compliment
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- Cop In Coronavirus Helmet Warns People To Stay Inside
- 6 Feet Covers: Duo Artists Re-Designed Iconic Album Covers To Promote Social Distancing
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s