Swedish Artist Creates Beautiful Monochromatic Hyperrealistic Drawings
Swedish artist with the name of Jackdevilart makes monochromatic drawings with a pencil or a felt-tip pen.
The fastidiousness and the attention to detail that she uses to her creations give a hyperrealistic and photorealistic aspect.
The shades of black and grey and the different types of strokes that she uses show the all technique of the artist.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Cute Illustrations With the Soviet Mood From Anna Desnitskaya
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- This Carpet-Covered Lada Is the Most Soviet-Era Car Ever Made
- “Rest in Peace”: The Dark, Nightmarish and Bizarre Drawings by Dima Khramtsov
- Amazing Photos Capture Street Scenes of New York City in the 1990s
- Incredible Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Australia 2021 Photo Contest
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- The Superb 3D Digital Experimental Artworks by ☽༒༓N3XTgE№BR0K3R༓༒☾
- This Artist Can Sneak Her Cats Into Any Painting And It’s Hilarious
- Amazing Black-and-White Photos of Amsterdam Taken by Dutch Painter George Hendrik Breitner