Swedish Artist Creates Beautiful Monochromatic Hyperrealistic Drawings
Swedish artist with the name of Jackdevilart makes monochromatic drawings with a pencil or a felt-tip pen.
The fastidiousness and the attention to detail that she uses to her creations give a hyperrealistic and photorealistic aspect.
The shades of black and grey and the different types of strokes that she uses show the all technique of the artist.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- Portraying Black Power Through Afrofuturism
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- First Model Ever Who Has Different Colored Eyes
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976