Gabriel Khiterer Captures Majestic Portraits Of Stray Cats
Gabriel Khiterer is a talented 19-year-old self-taught photographer from Vilnius, Lithuania who pays tribute to the stray cats live near his house.
“Two months ago I looked at these photos and realized that stray cats look really interesting, not like regular, cute cats that we usually see,” he explaines.
“I started the search of stray cats and after two months of walking the streets of Vilnius I can finally publish these photos, hope you will like them!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- This Bride Took Her Own Wedding Photos, and Then They Went Viral
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- A Couple that Recreated Scenes from “101 Dalmatians”
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- A Guy Re-made Photos of His Deceased Wife with His Daughter
- Old Photos Reveal How Disney’s Animators Used a Real-Life Model to Draw Alice in Wonderland