Gabriel Khiterer Captures Majestic Portraits Of Stray Cats
Gabriel Khiterer is a talented 19-year-old self-taught photographer from Vilnius, Lithuania who pays tribute to the stray cats live near his house.
“Two months ago I looked at these photos and realized that stray cats look really interesting, not like regular, cute cats that we usually see,” he explaines.
“I started the search of stray cats and after two months of walking the streets of Vilnius I can finally publish these photos, hope you will like them!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Most Diabolically Evil-Looking Buildings In The World
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies Of Vintage Album Covers
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures