Stop Picking Your Face! New Toy Lets You Pop Pimples For Fun
No matter how much you think you understand people, they will ALWAYS surprise you. This time they have made “Pop It Pal” – a chunk of fake skin dotted with several pores, each of which is filled with simulated pus you can squeeze out.
It’s available in two colors, “brown” and “peach” and comes filled with imitation pus, made of a mixture of beeswax and olive oil. Once you’ve squeezed out all the pus, you can refill it with a $5 bottle. Even if you blow through a bottle a day, that’s still less than $2,000 a year, which shouldn’t strain your fake pus budget.
As disgusting as all this might seem, it actually makes sense why pimple popping has become so popular. Squeezing out a big red whopper on your nose is inherently satisfying, and the science backs it up. According to neuroscientist Heather Berlin, our brains reward us with dopamine for expunging a zit.
Here’s a full video of “Pop It Pal” in action:
- A Restaurant In Texas Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- This Old Warehouse Was Sold For 1 230 000 USD And Once You See The Inside, You’ll Understand Why
- Breathtaking Portraits Reveal The Haunting Beauty Of Russian Ballet Dancers By Irina Yakovleva
- 11 Disney Warrior Princesses Turned Badass By Russian Artist Artemii Myasnikov
- Russian Duo Creates Sleek Optical Illusion Portraits That Will Inspire Your Day
- Uncanny Resemblances Between Classic Dog Breeds And Humans Captured By Gerrard Gethings
- Photographer Antti Viitala Stunningly Captured Drone Shots Of The Surfers On South African Beach
- Jan Erik Waider’ Photos Capture The Dark Beauty Of Greenland Icebergs And Northern Landscapes
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture