Stop Picking Your Face! New Toy Lets You Pop Pimples For Fun
No matter how much you think you understand people, they will ALWAYS surprise you. This time they have made “Pop It Pal” – a chunk of fake skin dotted with several pores, each of which is filled with simulated pus you can squeeze out.
It’s available in two colors, “brown” and “peach” and comes filled with imitation pus, made of a mixture of beeswax and olive oil. Once you’ve squeezed out all the pus, you can refill it with a $5 bottle. Even if you blow through a bottle a day, that’s still less than $2,000 a year, which shouldn’t strain your fake pus budget.
As disgusting as all this might seem, it actually makes sense why pimple popping has become so popular. Squeezing out a big red whopper on your nose is inherently satisfying, and the science backs it up. According to neuroscientist Heather Berlin, our brains reward us with dopamine for expunging a zit.
Here’s a full video of “Pop It Pal” in action:
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography By Onur Alagöz
- Spectacular Winners Of The World Press Photo Award 2018
- Catzillas: Giant Cats In Urban Landscapes
- Haunting Photos That Will Fill Your Dreams For Days
- Exploring Creative Intimacy In Photographer Chill’s NSFW Shots
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Wonderful Photos Capture The Beach Lives Of North Carolina In The Summer Of 1975
- NSFW Outrageous Pop Culture Graphic Designs That Will Undoubtedly Amuse You
- Artist Hilariously Trolls Celebrities With His Ridiculous Fan Art
- “Erotic Mehndi”: The Incredible Henna Art By Mary Ginkas
- Marvelous Moody Portrait Photography By Sonia Neisha
- Japanese Engineer’s Giant Robot Dream
- Rare And Amazing Photographs From The First Australasian Antarctic Expedition Between 1911-14
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Taking A Walk And Taking Pictures In 1980s New York – Robert Herman’s Vibrant Kodachrome Street Photography Of NYC