Stop Picking Your Face! New Toy Lets You Pop Pimples For Fun
No matter how much you think you understand people, they will ALWAYS surprise you. This time they have made “Pop It Pal” – a chunk of fake skin dotted with several pores, each of which is filled with simulated pus you can squeeze out.
It’s available in two colors, “brown” and “peach” and comes filled with imitation pus, made of a mixture of beeswax and olive oil. Once you’ve squeezed out all the pus, you can refill it with a $5 bottle. Even if you blow through a bottle a day, that’s still less than $2,000 a year, which shouldn’t strain your fake pus budget.
As disgusting as all this might seem, it actually makes sense why pimple popping has become so popular. Squeezing out a big red whopper on your nose is inherently satisfying, and the science backs it up. According to neuroscientist Heather Berlin, our brains reward us with dopamine for expunging a zit.
Here’s a full video of “Pop It Pal” in action:
- “The Death Of Colossus”: Striking Candid Photographs That Capture Everyday Life In The USSR In 1984-1989
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Man Spends $4,000 On Giant Statue To Give Town The Middle Finger – It’s Art, Officials Say
- Canadian Artist Draws Pictures That Are As Warm As A Cup Of Hot Chocolate
- The Most Awkward Family Christmas Photos Ever
- This Artist Creates Amazing 3D Optical Illusions Using Simple Lines
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The British Ecological Society Photo Competition 2018
- Closer Than We Think: 40 Visions Of The Future World According To Arthur Radebaugh
- This Woman Gave A Second Chance To So Many Soldiers Whose Faces Were Severely Injured In World War I