Stop Picking Your Face! New Toy Lets You Pop Pimples For Fun
No matter how much you think you understand people, they will ALWAYS surprise you. This time they have made “Pop It Pal” – a chunk of fake skin dotted with several pores, each of which is filled with simulated pus you can squeeze out.
It’s available in two colors, “brown” and “peach” and comes filled with imitation pus, made of a mixture of beeswax and olive oil. Once you’ve squeezed out all the pus, you can refill it with a $5 bottle. Even if you blow through a bottle a day, that’s still less than $2,000 a year, which shouldn’t strain your fake pus budget.
As disgusting as all this might seem, it actually makes sense why pimple popping has become so popular. Squeezing out a big red whopper on your nose is inherently satisfying, and the science backs it up. According to neuroscientist Heather Berlin, our brains reward us with dopamine for expunging a zit.
Here’s a full video of “Pop It Pal” in action:
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- The Funniest Protest Signs From Trump’s Visit To The UK
- Female Artist Illustrated Intimate Scenes Of Love Making Couples
- This Instagram Account Is So Damn Weird, It’s Addicting
- Gorgeous & Sensual NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Zeno Gill
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- Gorgeous Female Portrait Photography By Joan Carol
- Creepy And Dark Photography Of Nona Limmen, Covered With Goth, Fantasy And Metamorphosis
- You Won’t Believe The Mindblowing Metal Sculptures Created By The ‘Weld Queen’ Of Russia
- Gorgeous Moody & Stylish Female Portrait Photography By Danny Batista
- Architecture And Colorful Minimalism In Photographs By Jacob Mitchel
- Turkish Artist Hüseyin Şahin Creates Stunning Imaginative And Dreamlike Photo Manipulations
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy