Stop Picking Your Face! New Toy Lets You Pop Pimples For Fun
No matter how much you think you understand people, they will ALWAYS surprise you. This time they have made “Pop It Pal” – a chunk of fake skin dotted with several pores, each of which is filled with simulated pus you can squeeze out.
It’s available in two colors, “brown” and “peach” and comes filled with imitation pus, made of a mixture of beeswax and olive oil. Once you’ve squeezed out all the pus, you can refill it with a $5 bottle. Even if you blow through a bottle a day, that’s still less than $2,000 a year, which shouldn’t strain your fake pus budget.
As disgusting as all this might seem, it actually makes sense why pimple popping has become so popular. Squeezing out a big red whopper on your nose is inherently satisfying, and the science backs it up. According to neuroscientist Heather Berlin, our brains reward us with dopamine for expunging a zit.
Here’s a full video of “Pop It Pal” in action:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Fascinating Vintage Photographs of Dutch Men In Traditional Volendam Worker Pants
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- This Artist Has Created The Inflatable Air Bear Made Of Plastic Bag
- Back When the Rotor Rides Were Fun and Dangerous!