Stop Picking Your Face! New Toy Lets You Pop Pimples For Fun
No matter how much you think you understand people, they will ALWAYS surprise you. This time they have made “Pop It Pal” – a chunk of fake skin dotted with several pores, each of which is filled with simulated pus you can squeeze out.
It’s available in two colors, “brown” and “peach” and comes filled with imitation pus, made of a mixture of beeswax and olive oil. Once you’ve squeezed out all the pus, you can refill it with a $5 bottle. Even if you blow through a bottle a day, that’s still less than $2,000 a year, which shouldn’t strain your fake pus budget.
As disgusting as all this might seem, it actually makes sense why pimple popping has become so popular. Squeezing out a big red whopper on your nose is inherently satisfying, and the science backs it up. According to neuroscientist Heather Berlin, our brains reward us with dopamine for expunging a zit.
Here’s a full video of “Pop It Pal” in action:
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Chick Is Called Alien Princess Redefining Beauty Standards
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- That’s How Bored Bookstore Employees Entertain Themselves
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- A Shocking Campaign Uses Graphic Images To Point Out The Damage That Plastic Pollution Has On The Ocean’s Wildlife
- 30 Times People Accidentally Created Art
- Amazing Portraits Of Elspeth Beard, The First British Woman To Ride A Motorcycle Around The World
- Plus-Size Woman Asks 21 Photoshop Editors To Make Her Beautiful