“Silent Waters”: Beautiful And Extraordinary Outdoor Photography By Karen Heslinga
Magnificent travel landscapes by Karen Heslinga, a talented self-taught photographer, and traveler currently based in Grootebroek, the Netherlands. Karen focuses mainly on landscape and outdoor photography. Her pictures are characterized by a mysterious type of fairytale beauty.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- These Photos Were Taken At Burning Man Festivals On Three Different Continents Show How Different They Are
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- Lexus UX Crossover Gets Tyre Inspired By Nike Air Force 1 Shoes