French Dentists Are Protesting That They Are Told To Return To Work Without Proper PPE – They Getting Naked To Protest
French dentists have begun protesting the fact that they are being asked to go back to work without PPE (personal protective equipment like masks, gowns, etc). They are doing what the French do best – get naked.
“These pics aren’t about a party in the office, neither a kind of ice bucket challenge. Why naked photos? In two weeks we go back to work. Facing COVID-19 concerns, the luck of PPE and the issues with the government, French dentists feel naked! What about you? That’s an universal, poetic and humorous way to express it.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model