This Artist Creates Stunning Products Made Out Of Bicycle Air Chambers
Luvs is a crafts initiative led by an artist based in Sao Paulo. She recovers tubes from old bicycle wheels, cleans them, sanding them and then transforms them to give them a second life. Inner tube rubber is a flexible material that is actually suitable for countless uses that go far beyond the simple manufacture of tires.
For example, it cuts them to make rings, using the elasticity of the material to allow a shape to remain modulable, so that the ring can be worn in different ways. Rubber strips are also used to make fabric bag handles and decorative ornamental sewn patterns. Her products are hand-stitched, which makes each one unique.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- 30 Vintage Ads That Would Be Banned Today
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Snowlandia – World’s Largest Snow Labyrinth Opens In Poland
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- 91-Year-Old Man Spends 56 Years Building His Own Cathedral Alone
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Sensual Female Portraits By The Russian Painter Andrei Markin
- Chinese Artist Creates Sculptures From Ferrero Rocher Packaging