This Artist Creates Stunning Products Made Out Of Bicycle Air Chambers
Luvs is a crafts initiative led by an artist based in Sao Paulo. She recovers tubes from old bicycle wheels, cleans them, sanding them and then transforms them to give them a second life. Inner tube rubber is a flexible material that is actually suitable for countless uses that go far beyond the simple manufacture of tires.
For example, it cuts them to make rings, using the elasticity of the material to allow a shape to remain modulable, so that the ring can be worn in different ways. Rubber strips are also used to make fabric bag handles and decorative ornamental sewn patterns. Her products are hand-stitched, which makes each one unique.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Single Guy Recreates His Twin Sister’s Baby Photos Using A Cat