Artist Sculpted Giant Hay Bales Characters To Celebrate Fall And Halloween
Accrording to Jean Marie Smith:”My name is Jean Marie Smith and I love Halloween! As artist-in-residence at Creasey Mahan Nature Preserve, every year for the past ten years I’ve created and sculpted/painted hay bale art to bring smiles and joy to children and adults at the Halloween Haunted Hike.
After reviewing popular trends and interviewing friends and family, I finally settled on which characters I would use. My criteria include one book character, one iconic cartoon character, and something for all ages. Some of the bales are double-stacked, or placed on end or on sides, depending on the character to be sculpted.
I so enjoy watching parents and children gather around the bales for photos as they create warm and lasting memories. I love hay bale sculpting so much that I already have plans for next year that include Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street and Smokey the Bear!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- This Mind-Numbing Machine By Blake Fall-Conroy Lets You Experience Making The Minimum Wage
- Artist Redesigned Famous Logos, Printed Them Out And Repackaged Them In A Way That Will Mess With Your Head … In A Good Way
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Hot Australian Firefighters Pose With Animals For The New 2020 Calendars
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World
- In Girls We Trust: The Superb Bic Pen Illustrations By Helena Hauss