Artist Sculpted Giant Hay Bales Characters To Celebrate Fall And Halloween
Accrording to Jean Marie Smith:”My name is Jean Marie Smith and I love Halloween! As artist-in-residence at Creasey Mahan Nature Preserve, every year for the past ten years I’ve created and sculpted/painted hay bale art to bring smiles and joy to children and adults at the Halloween Haunted Hike.
After reviewing popular trends and interviewing friends and family, I finally settled on which characters I would use. My criteria include one book character, one iconic cartoon character, and something for all ages. Some of the bales are double-stacked, or placed on end or on sides, depending on the character to be sculpted.
I so enjoy watching parents and children gather around the bales for photos as they create warm and lasting memories. I love hay bale sculpting so much that I already have plans for next year that include Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street and Smokey the Bear!”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- Bear In The Back Seat: Majestic Portraits Of Wild Animals By Simone Heinrich
- Artist Reimagined Famous Movie And TV Scenes With Cartoon Characters
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- Worlds Largest Jesus Christ Statue From Poland Began Distributing Internet From Antennas In His Crown
- Cool Pics Defined Fashion Trend Of Young Women In The 1990s
- 9-Year-Old Kid Who Kept Getting In Trouble For Doodling In Class Gets A Job Decorating A Restaurant With His Drawings