Artist Sculpted Giant Hay Bales Characters To Celebrate Fall And Halloween
Accrording to Jean Marie Smith:”My name is Jean Marie Smith and I love Halloween! As artist-in-residence at Creasey Mahan Nature Preserve, every year for the past ten years I’ve created and sculpted/painted hay bale art to bring smiles and joy to children and adults at the Halloween Haunted Hike.
After reviewing popular trends and interviewing friends and family, I finally settled on which characters I would use. My criteria include one book character, one iconic cartoon character, and something for all ages. Some of the bales are double-stacked, or placed on end or on sides, depending on the character to be sculpted.
I so enjoy watching parents and children gather around the bales for photos as they create warm and lasting memories. I love hay bale sculpting so much that I already have plans for next year that include Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street and Smokey the Bear!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Bizarre Pictures Of The Beatles Cover Session For the Album “Yesterday And Today” In 1966
- This 19th-Century Tool Box Is Meticulously Designed To Hold 300 Tools
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Science Rends The Veil: The Mysterious Photo Collection Of Edward Bateman
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- This Is How NYC Central Park Would Have Looked Based On A Rejected Design From 1858