Artist Turns Her AirPods Into Earrings In Order to Keep From Losing Them
Artist Gabrielle Reilly quite ingeniously to created a pair of attractive and utilitarian dangling earrings out of her Apple AirPods so that she wouldn’t lose them. These “Airings” come in two different styles and are available for purchase through custom order.
“This is a custom order for your AirPod earrings! This is a very limited option because I won’t be able to keep up and keep track of orders by myself. Airings are available for pre-order after they sell out. Please give 2-3 weeks for pre-orders. This is now a pre-order. anything ordered after 1/29/19 3am EST is on pre-order.
*default design is without the cross, just the chain. If you don’t fill out the custom form I will give you the default design that is a silver fish hook, white connector, with a 1.5″ chain.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- Amazing Photos of the Third Generation of the Ford Thunderbird, 1961-1963
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism