Artist Turns Her AirPods Into Earrings In Order to Keep From Losing Them
Artist Gabrielle Reilly quite ingeniously to created a pair of attractive and utilitarian dangling earrings out of her Apple AirPods so that she wouldn’t lose them. These “Airings” come in two different styles and are available for purchase through custom order.
“This is a custom order for your AirPod earrings! This is a very limited option because I won’t be able to keep up and keep track of orders by myself. Airings are available for pre-order after they sell out. Please give 2-3 weeks for pre-orders. This is now a pre-order. anything ordered after 1/29/19 3am EST is on pre-order.
*default design is without the cross, just the chain. If you don’t fill out the custom form I will give you the default design that is a silver fish hook, white connector, with a 1.5″ chain.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 9 Painfully True SEX-Pectations Vs Reality
- Beautiful Photographs By Brock Elbank In Tribute To Freckles
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Layered 3D Sculpture Came To Life Using Customized Facebook 3D Photo
- Artist Imagines Spilled Coffee As Monsters