Artist Turns Her AirPods Into Earrings In Order to Keep From Losing Them
Artist Gabrielle Reilly quite ingeniously to created a pair of attractive and utilitarian dangling earrings out of her Apple AirPods so that she wouldn’t lose them. These “Airings” come in two different styles and are available for purchase through custom order.
“This is a custom order for your AirPod earrings! This is a very limited option because I won’t be able to keep up and keep track of orders by myself. Airings are available for pre-order after they sell out. Please give 2-3 weeks for pre-orders. This is now a pre-order. anything ordered after 1/29/19 3am EST is on pre-order.
*default design is without the cross, just the chain. If you don’t fill out the custom form I will give you the default design that is a silver fish hook, white connector, with a 1.5″ chain.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Cool Pics Of 20 Great ’80s Classic Cars That Time Forgot
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- The Sky Swimming Pool At This Hotel Has A Window In It
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- This Man And His Cat Recreate Famous Movie Scenes And It’s Amazing!
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever