Artist Turns Her AirPods Into Earrings In Order to Keep From Losing Them
Artist Gabrielle Reilly quite ingeniously to created a pair of attractive and utilitarian dangling earrings out of her Apple AirPods so that she wouldn’t lose them. These “Airings” come in two different styles and are available for purchase through custom order.
“This is a custom order for your AirPod earrings! This is a very limited option because I won’t be able to keep up and keep track of orders by myself. Airings are available for pre-order after they sell out. Please give 2-3 weeks for pre-orders. This is now a pre-order. anything ordered after 1/29/19 3am EST is on pre-order.
*default design is without the cross, just the chain. If you don’t fill out the custom form I will give you the default design that is a silver fish hook, white connector, with a 1.5″ chain.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Classic Rock And New Wave Songs Brilliantly Reimagined As Vintage Pulp Fiction Paperbacks
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- 45 Rare And Amazing Color Photographs Of Behind The Scenes From The Set Of ‘Alien’, 1979
- Superb Surreal Animal Artworks By Andreas Häggkvist