Japanese Company Releases Line Of ‘Crotch Charms’ For Women To Dangle From Their Swimsuits Between Their Legs
A Japanese company is selling what might be one of the most uncomfortable and impracticable pieces of jewelry ever dreamed up.
BoDivas, based in Tokyo, is offering the strange item, which they call the ‘Beachtail’ and describe as ‘sexy charms for bikini crotch’. The metallic charms are meant to be worn through the crotch of bikini bottoms, so the decorations dangle between a woman’s legs.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- This Chick Is Called Alien Princess Redefining Beauty Standards
- That’s How Bored Bookstore Employees Entertain Themselves
- 30 Times People Accidentally Created Art
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- A Shocking Campaign Uses Graphic Images To Point Out The Damage That Plastic Pollution Has On The Ocean’s Wildlife
- Amazing Portraits Of Elspeth Beard, The First British Woman To Ride A Motorcycle Around The World
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- Plus-Size Woman Asks 21 Photoshop Editors To Make Her Beautiful