Japanese Company Releases Line Of ‘Crotch Charms’ For Women To Dangle From Their Swimsuits Between Their Legs
A Japanese company is selling what might be one of the most uncomfortable and impracticable pieces of jewelry ever dreamed up.
BoDivas, based in Tokyo, is offering the strange item, which they call the ‘Beachtail’ and describe as ‘sexy charms for bikini crotch’. The metallic charms are meant to be worn through the crotch of bikini bottoms, so the decorations dangle between a woman’s legs.
- Jaw-dropping Aerial Photography By Leah Kennedy
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- “Toy Stories”: Gabriele Galimberti Captures Portraits Of Children And Their Toys Around The World
- 11 Disney Warrior Princesses Turned Badass By Russian Artist Artemii Myasnikov
- Breathtaking Portraits Reveal The Haunting Beauty Of Russian Ballet Dancers By Irina Yakovleva
- Photographer Antti Viitala Stunningly Captured Drone Shots Of The Surfers On South African Beach
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- Impressive Conceptual Architecture And Art Projects By Michael Jantzen
- A Restaurant In Texas Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Studio Schicketanz Have Designed A Modern Dog House With A Green Roof