Japanese Company Releases Line Of ‘Crotch Charms’ For Women To Dangle From Their Swimsuits Between Their Legs
A Japanese company is selling what might be one of the most uncomfortable and impracticable pieces of jewelry ever dreamed up.
BoDivas, based in Tokyo, is offering the strange item, which they call the ‘Beachtail’ and describe as ‘sexy charms for bikini crotch’. The metallic charms are meant to be worn through the crotch of bikini bottoms, so the decorations dangle between a woman’s legs.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Caesar Lima Explores The Unusual Beauty Of The Human Body
- Unbelievable Hyper-Realistic Sculptures By Andy Wright
- British & American English: Differences
- Photographer Jakub Wencek Explores The Forests Of Poland To Capture Fantastic Photos Of The Dark Side Of Nature
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- 10-Year-Old Girl Follows In Dad’s Footsteps To Become Tattoo Artist
- Breathtaking Wildlife And Landscape Photography By Pepe Soho
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Japanese Cats Love Nothing More In The World Than Watching Farmer Next Door Plant His Rice
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s