This Floor is Made of Broken Shards of Glass and it’s Amazing
Currently on show until October 4th at Villa Aymoré, Casa Cor Rio invites architects and designers to design their spaces, like a fashion show, using a lot of creativity and seeking to present to the public the biggest releases of materials, technologies and design concepts.
This year, LAB LZ by GT, have designed a space with a suspended glass floor, featuring mirror shards located in the empty space between the existing subfloor and finished floor.
The designers used the mirrors to highlight the concept of depth and reflection that they were aiming to achieve with this interior.
Collaborators: Maneco Quinderé (Lighting), Vanda Klabin (curating art) and Landscape (landscaping)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario