This Floor is Made of Broken Shards of Glass and it’s Amazing
Currently on show until October 4th at Villa Aymoré, Casa Cor Rio invites architects and designers to design their spaces, like a fashion show, using a lot of creativity and seeking to present to the public the biggest releases of materials, technologies and design concepts.
This year, LAB LZ by GT, have designed a space with a suspended glass floor, featuring mirror shards located in the empty space between the existing subfloor and finished floor.
The designers used the mirrors to highlight the concept of depth and reflection that they were aiming to achieve with this interior.
Collaborators: Maneco Quinderé (Lighting), Vanda Klabin (curating art) and Landscape (landscaping)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri