Surfer Doesn’t Let Polar Vortex Stop Him From Catching Waves On The Great Lakes
While others were inside staying warm during the polar vortex, Daniel Schetter known as “Surfer Dan”, was doing his thing on Lake Superior. Devon Hains of Devon Hains Photography spent some time on the shore documenting Schetter’s latest surfing session.
Hains said the photos are from two shoots one on January 27 and other on January 30. The temperature was around -3 but the windchill was about -30, according to Hains.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Paul Brockman’s Collection Of 55,000 Dresses Bought For His Wife
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Awesome Photos of Stephen King Posing With His Beloved Cats From the 1980s
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Incredible Photo-Realistic Portrait Tattoos of Oleg Shepelenko
- Russian Street Artist Shows Off His Amazing Calligraphy Artwork On The Local Tram
- ‘Vertical Forest’ in Chinese Residential Complex Becomes Mosquito-Infested Jungle
- For the Last Decade, Artist and Collector Thomas Sauvin Recovered Discarded Negatives from A Recycling Plant Outside Beijing