Surfer Doesn’t Let Polar Vortex Stop Him From Catching Waves On The Great Lakes
While others were inside staying warm during the polar vortex, Daniel Schetter known as “Surfer Dan”, was doing his thing on Lake Superior. Devon Hains of Devon Hains Photography spent some time on the shore documenting Schetter’s latest surfing session.
Hains said the photos are from two shoots one on January 27 and other on January 30. The temperature was around -3 but the windchill was about -30, according to Hains.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- 10 Photos Of Carrie Fisher Promoting “Return Of The Jedi” At A Rolling Stone Magazine Beach Shoot, 1983
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021