Surfer Doesn’t Let Polar Vortex Stop Him From Catching Waves On The Great Lakes
While others were inside staying warm during the polar vortex, Daniel Schetter known as “Surfer Dan”, was doing his thing on Lake Superior. Devon Hains of Devon Hains Photography spent some time on the shore documenting Schetter’s latest surfing session.
Hains said the photos are from two shoots one on January 27 and other on January 30. The temperature was around -3 but the windchill was about -30, according to Hains.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- Beautiful Photos Of Marilyn Monroe In New York City By Ed Feingersh, 1955