Surfer Doesn’t Let Polar Vortex Stop Him From Catching Waves On The Great Lakes
While others were inside staying warm during the polar vortex, Daniel Schetter known as “Surfer Dan”, was doing his thing on Lake Superior. Devon Hains of Devon Hains Photography spent some time on the shore documenting Schetter’s latest surfing session.
Hains said the photos are from two shoots one on January 27 and other on January 30. The temperature was around -3 but the windchill was about -30, according to Hains.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- 15 Exquisite Illustrations Which Sum Up Perfectly How Much We Love Our Pets
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs