Surfer Doesn’t Let Polar Vortex Stop Him From Catching Waves On The Great Lakes
While others were inside staying warm during the polar vortex, Daniel Schetter known as “Surfer Dan”, was doing his thing on Lake Superior. Devon Hains of Devon Hains Photography spent some time on the shore documenting Schetter’s latest surfing session.
Hains said the photos are from two shoots one on January 27 and other on January 30. The temperature was around -3 but the windchill was about -30, according to Hains.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- The Sky Swimming Pool At This Hotel Has A Window In It
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- This Man And His Cat Recreate Famous Movie Scenes And It’s Amazing!