Walking with Giraffes
Giraffe Manor is set in 12 acres of private land within 140 acres of indigenous forest and is only 20 kilometres from Nairobi city centre. Built in the 1930s, this luxury boutique hotel has maintained all the charm of the era and is now famous for its resident herd of Rothschild Giraffe. Giraffe Manor offers you an unparalleled experience of the giraffes, with them vying for your attention at the breakfast table, the front door and even your bedroom window.
Giraffe Manor is also home to many characters including warthogs, bushbuck, dik dik and more than 180 species of birds and has a striking view of the Ngong hills.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Classic Cars Found Abandoned In Welsh Mine For More Than 40 Years
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- This Woman Paints on Horseshoe Crabs
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “The Society of Fatigue”: The Spiritual & Psychedelic Collages by Anarkoiris
- “Dream Catcher”: The Superb Imaginative Concept Artworks of Mark Kirton