Decorative Face Masks Playfully Encourage Social Distancing With Their Bizarre Knittings
Faces masks are probably on your mind right now. Tapping into this collective thinking on face coverings is the artist Ýrúrarí. For the past couple of weeks, she’s been sharing her version of masks that are a twist on convention. These masks are NOT meant to be protective in any way, but merely decorative.
The knitted masks play on the idea of social distancing by incorporating (delightfully) bizarre sculptural elements that would make people shy away from you on the street.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic