Decorative Face Masks Playfully Encourage Social Distancing With Their Bizarre Knittings
Faces masks are probably on your mind right now. Tapping into this collective thinking on face coverings is the artist Ýrúrarí. For the past couple of weeks, she’s been sharing her version of masks that are a twist on convention. These masks are NOT meant to be protective in any way, but merely decorative.
The knitted masks play on the idea of social distancing by incorporating (delightfully) bizarre sculptural elements that would make people shy away from you on the street.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees