Decorative Face Masks Playfully Encourage Social Distancing With Their Bizarre Knittings
Faces masks are probably on your mind right now. Tapping into this collective thinking on face coverings is the artist Ýrúrarí. For the past couple of weeks, she’s been sharing her version of masks that are a twist on convention. These masks are NOT meant to be protective in any way, but merely decorative.
The knitted masks play on the idea of social distancing by incorporating (delightfully) bizarre sculptural elements that would make people shy away from you on the street.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers