Adorable Bird Clock By Haoshi Design
Haoshi Design is named after the Chinese for “good things”, and has come up with this cute little clock which looks like a sparrow’s nest. Made of resin, the clock is modern looking and is as much a decorative feature as as functional timepiece. The designers were inspired by watching the little birds flying outside of their window, and we love the design.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!