Apollo 70: Airstream Bar On Wheels For Awesome Cocktail Parties
Calling it a beautiful American airstream land yacht, the creators of Apollo 70 created an amazing mobile lounge catering service that is both luxurious and environmentally friendly. They re-designed an old vehicle following the motto that things do not always need to be made from scratch when old things can be improved. That is how the idea for this cool airstream bar was generated.
In the 5-Star bar, you can get the usual celebratory drinks such as champagne or cocktails and classics like famous beer brands. Not only you can have you thirst quenched but this bar also takes care of your taste buds. Along with the immaculate service of professional staff, you can ask for the finest Belgian chocolates and luxurious street-style American food.
The enjoyment is also visual: Apollo 70 comes with a super-cool surround sound system and satellite TV, as well as with a multi-change lighting and fiber optic star ceiling to present corporate branding when required.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama