This Taiwanese Artist Creates The Most Amazing Cardboard Sculptures
Kai-Xiang Zhong, a 24-year-old self-taught artist from Taiwan, has been called the “Tony Stark of cardboard” for his ability to create truly incredible sculptures out of a material that most of us throw away.
Zhong first attracted online attention to himself in 2013, when photos of one of his impressive cardboard creations, “The Dragon” went viral. Then, a year later, he once again stunned the internet, this time with a life-size replica of Marvel’s Iron Man, made exclusively out of corrugated cardboard. Over the last three years, the young Taiwanese artist has been busy adding to his collection of stunning cardboard sculptures, which now features life-size animals, monsters and an awe-inspiring bust of Pennywise, the scary clown from ‘It’.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- A Soviet-Era Museum In Kyrgyzstan, Built Into The Side Of A Mountain Containing over 33,000 Archeological Artifacts
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- This UFO Raincoat Is So Much Better Solution Than an Umbrella!