This Taiwanese Artist Creates The Most Amazing Cardboard Sculptures
Kai-Xiang Zhong, a 24-year-old self-taught artist from Taiwan, has been called the “Tony Stark of cardboard” for his ability to create truly incredible sculptures out of a material that most of us throw away.
Zhong first attracted online attention to himself in 2013, when photos of one of his impressive cardboard creations, “The Dragon” went viral. Then, a year later, he once again stunned the internet, this time with a life-size replica of Marvel’s Iron Man, made exclusively out of corrugated cardboard. Over the last three years, the young Taiwanese artist has been busy adding to his collection of stunning cardboard sculptures, which now features life-size animals, monsters and an awe-inspiring bust of Pennywise, the scary clown from ‘It’.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Classic Rock And New Wave Songs Brilliantly Reimagined As Vintage Pulp Fiction Paperbacks
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright
- 45 Rare And Amazing Color Photographs Of Behind The Scenes From The Set Of ‘Alien’, 1979
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- Superb Surreal Animal Artworks By Andreas Häggkvist