This Hotel Is Built Around The Surrounding Rocky Landscape
Instead of blasting away all of the rock to create a flat area to build on, this hotel worked with the landscape, and incorporated it into the design. Designed by C+ Architects and Naza design studio, the Nashare Hotel is located in a tranquil forest in Xiamen, China. In the design of this 12 room hotel they have worked around large boulders and rock walls, to create a natural element that is unexpected. Each room is different, depending on its location within the hotel. This room has a large rock that makes an appearance in the bathroom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model