Layered 3D Sculpture Came To Life Using Customized Facebook 3D Photo
According to Patrick Cabral: “I recently finished 3 sculptures for Starbucks Philippines. The actual sculpture is made of MDF. Each animal represents the region where Starbucks get their beans.
I decided to recreate it in 3D and created a customized depth map so I can create a Facebook 3D photo. My goal is to provide people with a new way to experience my work when they are not able to see it in person.
I am also trying to see how far can a 3D photo go. Each photo is consist of the actual photo and a customized depth map to create the 3D effect.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- U-118, a World War One Submarine Washed Ashore on the Beach at Hastings, England
- McDonalds Opens A Tiny Restaurant For Bees
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Japanese Sculptor Shows How He Transforms Wood Into Surreal Sculptures
- Funny And Magnificent Caricature Illustrations By Tiago Hoisel
- “Schoolgirl Nightmares”: Bizarre And Horror Paintings By Kazuhiro Hori