Layered 3D Sculpture Came To Life Using Customized Facebook 3D Photo
According to Patrick Cabral: “I recently finished 3 sculptures for Starbucks Philippines. The actual sculpture is made of MDF. Each animal represents the region where Starbucks get their beans.
I decided to recreate it in 3D and created a customized depth map so I can create a Facebook 3D photo. My goal is to provide people with a new way to experience my work when they are not able to see it in person.
I am also trying to see how far can a 3D photo go. Each photo is consist of the actual photo and a customized depth map to create the 3D effect.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Female Artists Are Being Completely Removed From Their Own Album Covers In Iran
- The ‘World’s Biggest’ War Diorama, A State-Funded Exhibition Recreates The Battlefields Of WWII In Brutal Detail
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- Vintage Snapshots Of Freaky Halloween Costumes That Give You A Nightmare
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Artist Makes “Porcelain” Weapons To Explore What It Means To Be A Woman
- Stunning Vintage Pictures Of The London Underground Through The Times