Layered 3D Sculpture Came To Life Using Customized Facebook 3D Photo
According to Patrick Cabral: “I recently finished 3 sculptures for Starbucks Philippines. The actual sculpture is made of MDF. Each animal represents the region where Starbucks get their beans.
I decided to recreate it in 3D and created a customized depth map so I can create a Facebook 3D photo. My goal is to provide people with a new way to experience my work when they are not able to see it in person.
I am also trying to see how far can a 3D photo go. Each photo is consist of the actual photo and a customized depth map to create the 3D effect.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- A Turquoise Lake In Siberia Where People Have Been Taking Selfies Is Actually A Toxic Power Plant’s Ash Dump
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright
- This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram