Layered 3D Sculpture Came To Life Using Customized Facebook 3D Photo
According to Patrick Cabral: “I recently finished 3 sculptures for Starbucks Philippines. The actual sculpture is made of MDF. Each animal represents the region where Starbucks get their beans.
I decided to recreate it in 3D and created a customized depth map so I can create a Facebook 3D photo. My goal is to provide people with a new way to experience my work when they are not able to see it in person.
I am also trying to see how far can a 3D photo go. Each photo is consist of the actual photo and a customized depth map to create the 3D effect.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- 6 Feet Covers: Duo Artists Re-Designed Iconic Album Covers To Promote Social Distancing
- Cop In Coronavirus Helmet Warns People To Stay Inside
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s