The Super Monster Wolf Is Here To Scare Animals Away From Farmers’ Crops
A wolf-like robot to drive away wild animals that cause damage to agriculture has been introduced on a trial basis in Kisarazu in southwest Chiba Prefecture in Japan.
According to the agricultural cooperative association JA Kisarazu-shi, the robot is almost the same size as an adult wolf. Named Super Monster Wolf, the robot is covered by fur and is baring its fangs.
The robot detects wild animals with an infrared ray sensor when they approach and intimidates them, flashing the red LEDs of its eyes on and off, and blaring 18 types of sounds in rotation, including a wolf’s growl, a human voice and a gunshot. The agricultural cooperative borrowed the robot for free from a Hokkaido company that developed it to keep away bears and deer.
A Kisarazu city government official said there have been no signs of wild animals or birds nearby since Super Monster Wolf was installed on July 11.
The Hokkaido company will start manufacturing the robot to order in September. Each will retail for about ¥200,000 (about $2,200).
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Exploring Creative Intimacy In Photographer Chill’s NSFW Shots
- Marvelous Moody Portrait Photography By Sonia Neisha
- Clever KFC Ads Perfectly Replaced Fire With Spicy Fried Chicken
- Spectacular Winners Of The World Press Photo Award 2018
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year: Unforgettable Underwater Photography
- Belarus Cyberpunk Fashion Week 2018
- These Pics Will Bring Back Fond Memories Of Your Childhood – Turkish Couple Becomes Culinary Sensation With Miniature-Sized Dishes
- Creative Dad Builds ‘Star Wars’-Inspired Baby Furniture That’ll Blow You Away
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- An Aerial Tour Of An Abandoned Chinese Fishing Village By Joe Nafis
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- “Erotic Mehndi”: The Incredible Henna Art By Mary Ginkas
- Professional Russian Photographer Pavel Kiselev Captures Sensual NSFW Female Pictures
- Meet Loki – The World’s Grumpiest Sphynx Cat
- A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa