Midge Hadley: The Super Rare Pregnant Barbie Doll
Midge Hadley was the pregnant Barbie who hit the shelves in 1963. She hooked up with Allan Sherwood. And together they had three little plastic off-cuts called Ryan and Nikki and Cassandra.
In one 2-4-1 model, you could buy Nikki while she was still in Midge’s tum-tum. This was known as the Happy Family line. Given that Midege looked about 11, one wondered if her own family were too happy about her being knocked up so young.
Midge also lacked a wedding ring, suggestive of loose morals and a godless life. Later her parents were added. The ring was added. And in a bid for further reality she sold her story to the tabloids and posed naked in Playtoy magazine.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- These Pictures Of Cardboard Cat Art Will Make Anyone Laugh
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Gorgeous Photos Of Classic Beauties Taken From Between The 1940s And 1960s By Philippe Halsman
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Artist Illustrated 18 Famous Quotes With Beautiful Posters