The Crazy Swing At Casa Del Arbol in Ecuador
Located at La Casa Del Arbol or “The Treehouse” in Baños, Ecuador, this small house was built for the stunning view on the Tungurahua Volcano it offers. But the real attraction is the swing attached to one of the tree’s branches.
It is far from your average swing, and it is surnamed the “Swing at the End of the World” for a good reason. Located off a giant cliff at over 8,350 feet above sea level and with absolutely no safety features, this swing promises a serious thrill to whoever is brave enough to ride it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Funny And Silly Photomanipulations
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”
- The New Aesthetic of Graphic Design and Typography by Daan Rietbergen
- Pop Stars Get ‘Vaccinated’ In Photo Collages by Eisen Bernardo
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey