The Crazy Swing At Casa Del Arbol in Ecuador
Located at La Casa Del Arbol or “The Treehouse” in Baños, Ecuador, this small house was built for the stunning view on the Tungurahua Volcano it offers. But the real attraction is the swing attached to one of the tree’s branches.
It is far from your average swing, and it is surnamed the “Swing at the End of the World” for a good reason. Located off a giant cliff at over 8,350 feet above sea level and with absolutely no safety features, this swing promises a serious thrill to whoever is brave enough to ride it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Musical Roads That Play Melodies When Cars Drive Over
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947