Wholesome Signs By The Clackamas United Church Of Christ
Many people dread going to church – some think it’s boring, others don’t like listening to the same old sermons while another part just hates waking up early on Sundays. However, that is not always the case – just ask Pastor Adam from the Clackamas United Church of Christ. The pastor invites people of all races, religions and sexual orientations to his church and is actively spreading the message that God loves everyone through his wholesome church signs.
“I came to the Clackamas United Church of Christ about a year and a half ago and realized that we needed to get our message out into the neighborhood,” said Pastor Adam in an interview with Bored Panda. “People saw our building, but didn’t know what our values were. So we started a fundraiser for the sign and I started posting those messages.”
Soon enough people started stopping by and thanking Adam for the messages – but he did not know what a huge impact they would have online.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- Beautiful Early Entries Of The 2020 Sony World Photography Awards
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- Stunning Photos Of The Abandoned Armoured Repair Factory In Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- Fabulous Photos of Christmas Shopping In New York City, December 1910