Wholesome Signs By The Clackamas United Church Of Christ
Many people dread going to church – some think it’s boring, others don’t like listening to the same old sermons while another part just hates waking up early on Sundays. However, that is not always the case – just ask Pastor Adam from the Clackamas United Church of Christ. The pastor invites people of all races, religions and sexual orientations to his church and is actively spreading the message that God loves everyone through his wholesome church signs.
“I came to the Clackamas United Church of Christ about a year and a half ago and realized that we needed to get our message out into the neighborhood,” said Pastor Adam in an interview with Bored Panda. “People saw our building, but didn’t know what our values were. So we started a fundraiser for the sign and I started posting those messages.”
Soon enough people started stopping by and thanking Adam for the messages – but he did not know what a huge impact they would have online.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive