Wholesome Signs By The Clackamas United Church Of Christ
Many people dread going to church – some think it’s boring, others don’t like listening to the same old sermons while another part just hates waking up early on Sundays. However, that is not always the case – just ask Pastor Adam from the Clackamas United Church of Christ. The pastor invites people of all races, religions and sexual orientations to his church and is actively spreading the message that God loves everyone through his wholesome church signs.
“I came to the Clackamas United Church of Christ about a year and a half ago and realized that we needed to get our message out into the neighborhood,” said Pastor Adam in an interview with Bored Panda. “People saw our building, but didn’t know what our values were. So we started a fundraiser for the sign and I started posting those messages.”
Soon enough people started stopping by and thanking Adam for the messages – but he did not know what a huge impact they would have online.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- This Japanese Artists Creates Realistic 3D Portraits Of People’s Cats
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- This Girl Cosplays Unexpected Things And Here Are Hilarious Instagram Pics
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Jakarta Built A Surburban Village On Top Of A City Mall
- This Mural Was Painted Upside-Down To Reflect Off Of The Water
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats