“In Case Of Emergency”: Humorous Digital Artworks By Ben Fearnley
‘In Case Of Emergency’ is a self-initiated art project by talented digital artist Ben Fearnley. Residing from a small, northern town in England to the iconic streets of New York, Ben Fearnley is a highly skilled, professional CG artist, creative thinker and visual story teller.
His versatile talent and broad skillset within the 3D world allows him to work across a wide scope of mediums such as illustration, typography, animation, graphic design and digital art within the various fields of work ranging from advertising to film, editorial and publishing.
“In Case Of Emergency is a self initiated art project re-inventing everyday emergency equipment and flipping the focus and design language to be based upon eating and drinking habits. With this project I played on people’s cravings adding a humorous twist to what’s typically interpreted in a serious manner,” he wrote.
More: Ben Fearnley
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- Bear In The Back Seat: Majestic Portraits Of Wild Animals By Simone Heinrich
- Artist Reimagined Famous Movie And TV Scenes With Cartoon Characters
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- Worlds Largest Jesus Christ Statue From Poland Began Distributing Internet From Antennas In His Crown
- Cool Pics Defined Fashion Trend Of Young Women In The 1990s
- 9-Year-Old Kid Who Kept Getting In Trouble For Doodling In Class Gets A Job Decorating A Restaurant With His Drawings