“In Case Of Emergency”: Humorous Digital Artworks By Ben Fearnley
‘In Case Of Emergency’ is a self-initiated art project by talented digital artist Ben Fearnley. Residing from a small, northern town in England to the iconic streets of New York, Ben Fearnley is a highly skilled, professional CG artist, creative thinker and visual story teller.
His versatile talent and broad skillset within the 3D world allows him to work across a wide scope of mediums such as illustration, typography, animation, graphic design and digital art within the various fields of work ranging from advertising to film, editorial and publishing.
“In Case Of Emergency is a self initiated art project re-inventing everyday emergency equipment and flipping the focus and design language to be based upon eating and drinking habits. With this project I played on people’s cravings adding a humorous twist to what’s typically interpreted in a serious manner,” he wrote.
More: Ben Fearnley
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Free Like the Wind”: Sensual Illustrations Filled with Sunshine and Youth by Peijin Yang
- The Liquid Typography by Alex Valentina
- “Hard Candy”: The Superb 3D Digital Concept Artworks of CHØKE DESIGNS
- Angelina Jolie at 1995 Marcel Indik Photoshoot
- It’s Mysterious Circles in Japan: Drone Captures Circles of Trees
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Post-Soviet Russia in Provocative Visual Mise-en-Scenes of Sergey Chilikov
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Unusual Cafe In Russia Will Make You Feel Like You Stepped Into A Cartoon
- Taiwanese Teacher Uses His Awesome Drawings Skills On The Chalkboard To Teach His Students Anatomy