“In Case Of Emergency”: Humorous Digital Artworks By Ben Fearnley
‘In Case Of Emergency’ is a self-initiated art project by talented digital artist Ben Fearnley. Residing from a small, northern town in England to the iconic streets of New York, Ben Fearnley is a highly skilled, professional CG artist, creative thinker and visual story teller.
His versatile talent and broad skillset within the 3D world allows him to work across a wide scope of mediums such as illustration, typography, animation, graphic design and digital art within the various fields of work ranging from advertising to film, editorial and publishing.
“In Case Of Emergency is a self initiated art project re-inventing everyday emergency equipment and flipping the focus and design language to be based upon eating and drinking habits. With this project I played on people’s cravings adding a humorous twist to what’s typically interpreted in a serious manner,” he wrote.
More: Ben Fearnley
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- This Bride Took Her Own Wedding Photos, and Then They Went Viral
- A Couple that Recreated Scenes from “101 Dalmatians”
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!