“In Case Of Emergency”: Humorous Digital Artworks By Ben Fearnley
‘In Case Of Emergency’ is a self-initiated art project by talented digital artist Ben Fearnley. Residing from a small, northern town in England to the iconic streets of New York, Ben Fearnley is a highly skilled, professional CG artist, creative thinker and visual story teller.
His versatile talent and broad skillset within the 3D world allows him to work across a wide scope of mediums such as illustration, typography, animation, graphic design and digital art within the various fields of work ranging from advertising to film, editorial and publishing.
“In Case Of Emergency is a self initiated art project re-inventing everyday emergency equipment and flipping the focus and design language to be based upon eating and drinking habits. With this project I played on people’s cravings adding a humorous twist to what’s typically interpreted in a serious manner,” he wrote.
More: Ben Fearnley
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival