Turn Your Cats Into Furry Train Conductors With Colorful Cardboard Trains
Thanks to Japanese retailer Felissimo, however, even cats will get to pretend-travel distances far and wide in fancy cardboard trains!
This train for felines doubles as a house and a cardboard scratcher and comes in blue, red, and black. It can easily accommodate a 6.5-kilogram (14-pound) cat, and comes with adorable accessories to give the furry travelers an authentic train-riding experience. Cats who really want to dig deep into the experience can even put on a train conductor’s hat and ride into a make-believe station, for which a sign also comes with the package.
What’s great about it being made of cardboard is that it also acts as a cardboard scratcher for the cats, so it’s not only cute but practical. There are loads of other ways a cat can make use of the trains, like poke its paws through the various holes or climb on top. The trains are probably ideal for cat owners with more than one feline in the house, since Felissimo offers all three colors as a 3-month subscription-style service where one arrives each month.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Social Distance: A Graphic Story For The Coronavirus Age By Mark Haddon
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- Vivian Maier: Lost Photographs Of 1950s New York
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- These Beautiful Yet Terrifying Surreal Pictures By Erik Johansson Will Blow Your Mind
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Post Apocalyptic Views: Dutch Photographer’s Lens Captures Graveyard Of French Warships