Fist Bump with Traffic Signals
Walking up to this traffic you need to greet by a fist bump otherwise you wouldn’t be able to cross the street. The project called the Walkbump was created in Los Angeles by Alfredo Adán.
The solution proposed by the guy, except of being interesting and raising interest of passers-by, is also more hygienic than the standard button.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- This Artist Photoshops Old Paperback Books With Ridiculous Titles
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- “Slices”: Delicious Treats For Your Eyes by Danny Eastwood
- “Visit Hungary”: Artificial Lakes of Délegyháza from Above by Gabor Nagy
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- #HerWhite: Gorgeous Black And White Beauty Photography By Dmitry Bocharov
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Breathtaking Ballet Photography By Nisian Hughes