Fist Bump with Traffic Signals
Walking up to this traffic you need to greet by a fist bump otherwise you wouldn’t be able to cross the street. The project called the Walkbump was created in Los Angeles by Alfredo Adán.
The solution proposed by the guy, except of being interesting and raising interest of passers-by, is also more hygienic than the standard button.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- Medieval Branding: Famous Logos Recreated As Medieval Brands
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- Chun-Li, Tifa Lockhart, Blake Belladonna: Liang Xing’s Beauty Ladies
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- Little Animals – Big Love: Cute Drawings by Illustrator Dric
- Human Teeth Jewelry by Jana Miller