Pizza Hut Just Unveiled A Clothing Line Called Hut Swag
Given that they can barely handle making the thing they’re named after, it seems a little presumptuous for Pizza Hut to sell branded clothing … but they’re doing it anyway. Not only that, they’re calling the collection Hut Swag, so you can’t even talk about it without sounding like a dudebro idiot.
Current Hut Swag items include hats, shirts, socks, scarves and—for those of us who saw those “Twerk” sunglasses at the beach and thought “Nah, not tacky enough” — Pizza Vision Sunglasses.
From a strategic perspective, we’re surprised Pizza Hut didn’t launch a clothing line way earlier. Pizza’s been a viral phenomenon for so long … and it’s unclear how much longer people will be willing to wear “Pizza Is Bae” hoodies in public without shame. Then again, Pizza Hut delivering something late, and in an unsatisfying way, is pretty on brand.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers