Pizza Hut Just Unveiled A Clothing Line Called Hut Swag
Given that they can barely handle making the thing they’re named after, it seems a little presumptuous for Pizza Hut to sell branded clothing … but they’re doing it anyway. Not only that, they’re calling the collection Hut Swag, so you can’t even talk about it without sounding like a dudebro idiot.
Current Hut Swag items include hats, shirts, socks, scarves and—for those of us who saw those “Twerk” sunglasses at the beach and thought “Nah, not tacky enough” — Pizza Vision Sunglasses.
From a strategic perspective, we’re surprised Pizza Hut didn’t launch a clothing line way earlier. Pizza’s been a viral phenomenon for so long … and it’s unclear how much longer people will be willing to wear “Pizza Is Bae” hoodies in public without shame. Then again, Pizza Hut delivering something late, and in an unsatisfying way, is pretty on brand.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute