Pizza Hut Just Unveiled A Clothing Line Called Hut Swag
Given that they can barely handle making the thing they’re named after, it seems a little presumptuous for Pizza Hut to sell branded clothing … but they’re doing it anyway. Not only that, they’re calling the collection Hut Swag, so you can’t even talk about it without sounding like a dudebro idiot.
Current Hut Swag items include hats, shirts, socks, scarves and—for those of us who saw those “Twerk” sunglasses at the beach and thought “Nah, not tacky enough” — Pizza Vision Sunglasses.
From a strategic perspective, we’re surprised Pizza Hut didn’t launch a clothing line way earlier. Pizza’s been a viral phenomenon for so long … and it’s unclear how much longer people will be willing to wear “Pizza Is Bae” hoodies in public without shame. Then again, Pizza Hut delivering something late, and in an unsatisfying way, is pretty on brand.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Brilliant Book Dedications