Artist Shows Off His Incredible Paper Work Skills By Recreating Famous Pop Culture Characters
John Ed De Vera is a multidisciplinary designer who creates impressive imaginary worlds with simple tools like paper and scissors. His paper art mesmerizes people with its intricacy as well as its use of depth and shadow, created by stacking several layers of paper together.
Each step requires meticulous hand-crafting. Each element is first traced on bond paper and then, transferred to a thicker piece that is cut and compiled into a colorful arrangement. From fictional characters to famous pop-culture icons, we have no doubt this artist can make anything jump off the page with his paper creations.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 30 Artists’ Tributes To The Iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Our Deepest Darkest Fears Turned Into Terrifying Cartoons
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- Striking Urban And Street Photography By Alfonso León