Artist Shows Off His Incredible Paper Work Skills By Recreating Famous Pop Culture Characters
John Ed De Vera is a multidisciplinary designer who creates impressive imaginary worlds with simple tools like paper and scissors. His paper art mesmerizes people with its intricacy as well as its use of depth and shadow, created by stacking several layers of paper together.
Each step requires meticulous hand-crafting. Each element is first traced on bond paper and then, transferred to a thicker piece that is cut and compiled into a colorful arrangement. From fictional characters to famous pop-culture icons, we have no doubt this artist can make anything jump off the page with his paper creations.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- These Photos Were Taken At Burning Man Festivals On Three Different Continents Show How Different They Are
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- Lexus UX Crossover Gets Tyre Inspired By Nike Air Force 1 Shoes