This French Custom Retro-Futuristic Furniture Made From Classic Car Parts
Most car fanatics prefer to see classic cars kept together and driveable. But for one reason or another, they sometimes end up in junk yards, barns, or abandoned in a field. If you can bear the thought of your favorite classic car being transformed into furniture, then then read on. Otherwise, avert your eyes.
French custom furniture maker 3 GJB 17 takes parts from old cars, restores them, and turns them into impressive sculptural pieces of furniture. He’s made everything from streamlined desks using Porsche or Mercedes-Benz trunk lids, to bars made from VW buses, and even a couch that used to be a Rolls-Royce trunk… er, boot.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- Girl Draws Self-Portraits Before And During LSD High
- 40 Newspaper Headlines That Push The Limits Of Human Stupidity
- Weird Grave Stones Of The Russian Bandit Cemetery
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- Nature’s Dystopian Nature: An Artist Creates Images That Show Nature Taking Over Our Civilization
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters