This French Custom Retro-Futuristic Furniture Made From Classic Car Parts
Most car fanatics prefer to see classic cars kept together and driveable. But for one reason or another, they sometimes end up in junk yards, barns, or abandoned in a field. If you can bear the thought of your favorite classic car being transformed into furniture, then then read on. Otherwise, avert your eyes.
French custom furniture maker 3 GJB 17 takes parts from old cars, restores them, and turns them into impressive sculptural pieces of furniture. He’s made everything from streamlined desks using Porsche or Mercedes-Benz trunk lids, to bars made from VW buses, and even a couch that used to be a Rolls-Royce trunk… er, boot.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz