This French Custom Retro-Futuristic Furniture Made From Classic Car Parts
Most car fanatics prefer to see classic cars kept together and driveable. But for one reason or another, they sometimes end up in junk yards, barns, or abandoned in a field. If you can bear the thought of your favorite classic car being transformed into furniture, then then read on. Otherwise, avert your eyes.
French custom furniture maker 3 GJB 17 takes parts from old cars, restores them, and turns them into impressive sculptural pieces of furniture. He’s made everything from streamlined desks using Porsche or Mercedes-Benz trunk lids, to bars made from VW buses, and even a couch that used to be a Rolls-Royce trunk… er, boot.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Artist Places Iconic Horror Characters Into Classic Disney’s Mickey Mouse Cartoons
- Designer Lydia Cambron Transforms Brand Logos into Protest Messages
- Futuristic and Retro, Hyundai Transforms First-Generation 1975 Pony with Electric Powertrain
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Secret Lives Of Superheroes – Batman vs Superman
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers