This French Custom Retro-Futuristic Furniture Made From Classic Car Parts
Most car fanatics prefer to see classic cars kept together and driveable. But for one reason or another, they sometimes end up in junk yards, barns, or abandoned in a field. If you can bear the thought of your favorite classic car being transformed into furniture, then then read on. Otherwise, avert your eyes.
French custom furniture maker 3 GJB 17 takes parts from old cars, restores them, and turns them into impressive sculptural pieces of furniture. He’s made everything from streamlined desks using Porsche or Mercedes-Benz trunk lids, to bars made from VW buses, and even a couch that used to be a Rolls-Royce trunk… er, boot.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Turkish Artist Abdullah Evindar Creates Fantastic Surreal Silhouette Photo Collages
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest