The Lumberjack Cake Is Here, What A Time To Be Alive!
No, you aren’t imaging things, this incredible Lumberjack Tree Trunk Cake really doesn’t exist. Created by gifted cake artist Elizabeth Marek and available through her Portland business The Artisan Cake Company, every part of the cake is edible. You can tuck into the chocolate coated log, break off a piece of the axe and delve into the best part of all – the plaid pattern in the middle.
It’s by no means easy to make, you’ll need several hours of patience and lots of practice to get it this perfect. Thankfully Marek has made a number of step-by-step tutorials so you can also copy and bring her cake creations to life.
All you have to do is sign up via the Sugar Geek Show website to gain access to them all – that’s a pretty sweet deal in anyone’s book.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- This UFO Raincoat Is So Much Better Solution Than an Umbrella!