The Lumberjack Cake Is Here, What A Time To Be Alive!
No, you aren’t imaging things, this incredible Lumberjack Tree Trunk Cake really doesn’t exist. Created by gifted cake artist Elizabeth Marek and available through her Portland business The Artisan Cake Company, every part of the cake is edible. You can tuck into the chocolate coated log, break off a piece of the axe and delve into the best part of all – the plaid pattern in the middle.
It’s by no means easy to make, you’ll need several hours of patience and lots of practice to get it this perfect. Thankfully Marek has made a number of step-by-step tutorials so you can also copy and bring her cake creations to life.
All you have to do is sign up via the Sugar Geek Show website to gain access to them all – that’s a pretty sweet deal in anyone’s book.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives