This Realistic Lettuce Notepad Is Great For Jotting Down Fresh Ideas
Are you still writing notes and reminders on square note pads? Do you love fresh lettuce? If you’re in the middle of that Venn diagram, then you may want to add this cool product to your grocery list.
Fresh from the folks at Geo Design, a Japanese design brand with a knack for food-themed stationery and household goods, this notepad looks for all the world like a head of iceberg lettuce as it might appear in a Japanese supermarket or grocery store, right down to the packaging.
So how do you write on lettuce? Well, you pull out a sheet. Each one is attached to the core just like a real head of lettuce.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The ‘I’m Tired’ Project Tackles Discrimination With Body Art
- Rare Vintage Photos Of The Timberline Lodge, Stanley Kubrick’s Film Inspiration For “The Shining”, In 1921
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- “Hollywood In Real Life”: This Instagram Account Is Capturing The Locations Of Famous Hollywood Scenes
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Stunning Photos Show What Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Were African American
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Photographers Turn Their Homes Into Cameras To Portray Life During Coronavirus Times