This Realistic Lettuce Notepad Is Great For Jotting Down Fresh Ideas
Are you still writing notes and reminders on square note pads? Do you love fresh lettuce? If you’re in the middle of that Venn diagram, then you may want to add this cool product to your grocery list.
Fresh from the folks at Geo Design, a Japanese design brand with a knack for food-themed stationery and household goods, this notepad looks for all the world like a head of iceberg lettuce as it might appear in a Japanese supermarket or grocery store, right down to the packaging.
So how do you write on lettuce? Well, you pull out a sheet. Each one is attached to the core just like a real head of lettuce.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- Bear In The Back Seat: Majestic Portraits Of Wild Animals By Simone Heinrich
- Artist Reimagined Famous Movie And TV Scenes With Cartoon Characters
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- Worlds Largest Jesus Christ Statue From Poland Began Distributing Internet From Antennas In His Crown
- Cool Pics Defined Fashion Trend Of Young Women In The 1990s
- 9-Year-Old Kid Who Kept Getting In Trouble For Doodling In Class Gets A Job Decorating A Restaurant With His Drawings