2020 Fashion Novelties: Crocs Gloves And Ramen Handbag
So far 2020 has been a really crazy year. What better time for fashion designers to come up with outlandish ideas? Featured here is a Ramen handbag made by Rommy De Dommy and Crocs gloves made by Matt Benedetto.
Now your hands will be able to look equally as stylish as your feet! These gloves are bright blue, are made from a thick foam material, and even come with a safety strap.
If sophisticated handbags aren’t quite your thing, perhaps going to the opposite side would be a right choice? This fashionable piece of junkfood is made from hard foam and is super lightweight. As far as we know, Crocs gloves currently are not for sale, but Ramen handbag is available on Etsy, but it’s not cheap and will set you back $400 + shipping.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- The Incredible Art Of Maciej Kuciara, Who’s Worked On The Last Of Us, Ghost In The Shell & Crysis
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- The Biggest Anamorphic Illusion In The World Has Been Successfully Revealed On The Largest Outdoor Advertising Screen In South Korea
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing
- Photographer Jacqueline Roberts Uses 166-Year-Old Technique To Shoot Kids
- Family Of Romanian Photographer Moved To A Small Town In The UK And He Started Discovering The Beauty Of This Country