2020 Fashion Novelties: Crocs Gloves And Ramen Handbag
So far 2020 has been a really crazy year. What better time for fashion designers to come up with outlandish ideas? Featured here is a Ramen handbag made by Rommy De Dommy and Crocs gloves made by Matt Benedetto.
Now your hands will be able to look equally as stylish as your feet! These gloves are bright blue, are made from a thick foam material, and even come with a safety strap.
If sophisticated handbags aren’t quite your thing, perhaps going to the opposite side would be a right choice? This fashionable piece of junkfood is made from hard foam and is super lightweight. As far as we know, Crocs gloves currently are not for sale, but Ramen handbag is available on Etsy, but it’s not cheap and will set you back $400 + shipping.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- British Artist Justin Bateman Creates Intricate Art Using Pebbles
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021