2020 Fashion Novelties: Crocs Gloves And Ramen Handbag
So far 2020 has been a really crazy year. What better time for fashion designers to come up with outlandish ideas? Featured here is a Ramen handbag made by Rommy De Dommy and Crocs gloves made by Matt Benedetto.
Now your hands will be able to look equally as stylish as your feet! These gloves are bright blue, are made from a thick foam material, and even come with a safety strap.
If sophisticated handbags aren’t quite your thing, perhaps going to the opposite side would be a right choice? This fashionable piece of junkfood is made from hard foam and is super lightweight. As far as we know, Crocs gloves currently are not for sale, but Ramen handbag is available on Etsy, but it’s not cheap and will set you back $400 + shipping.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Bloody Conan and The Beloved Superheroes: Comic Illustrations by Mahmud Asrar
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers