Wolford And Vetements Launch Collaboration Inspired By Russian Criminal Tattoo Art
Austrian hosiery manufacturer Wolford is teaming up with Vetements to launch a capsule collection. Comprising a pair of tights and a maxi knitted dress, the collection aims to redefine some of the wardrobe essentials every woman should have.
The idea? To redefine classic pieces from every woman’s wardrobe through two must-haves: a black dress and a faux-tattoo effect pair of tights.
Symbols of anti-authority and criminal lifestyle, worn by men and women who believed in standing up to the powers that be, “baring their teeth” and selling their soul to the government. These tattoos forever marked the wearer as part of a society that lived by it’s own codes and laws.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021