Wolford And Vetements Launch Collaboration Inspired By Russian Criminal Tattoo Art
Austrian hosiery manufacturer Wolford is teaming up with Vetements to launch a capsule collection. Comprising a pair of tights and a maxi knitted dress, the collection aims to redefine some of the wardrobe essentials every woman should have.
The idea? To redefine classic pieces from every woman’s wardrobe through two must-haves: a black dress and a faux-tattoo effect pair of tights.
Symbols of anti-authority and criminal lifestyle, worn by men and women who believed in standing up to the powers that be, “baring their teeth” and selling their soul to the government. These tattoos forever marked the wearer as part of a society that lived by it’s own codes and laws.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Honest Illustrations By Barbara Daniels Showing Our Society If The Roles Of Humans And Animals Were Reversed
- WildArt Photographer Of The Year: Winners Of EYES Competition
- “Free Like the Wind”: Sensual Illustrations Filled with Sunshine and Youth by Peijin Yang
- “Hard Candy”: The Superb 3D Digital Concept Artworks of CHØKE DESIGNS
- Creative And Dreamlike Photo Manipulations By Josh Pierce
- The Liquid Typography by Alex Valentina
- Artist Spent Over 60 Days Making A Graphic Novel Version Of The “Hotel California” Song
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of The Russian Student Girls In Their Communal Apartments And Hostels
- Walter Pichler’s Futuristic Visions from the ’60s