Clip-On Man Buns Are Here. No, We’re Not Joking
It was only a matter of time before someone jumped on the man bun wagon and produced fake clip-on buns for all those unhappy men who can’t grow their locks.
“This attachable — and, equally important, detachable — man bun lets you blend in with your surroundings, putting it on when you smell fair-trade coffee or hear a banjo, and taking it off when someone utters the word bro.”
Go on, you know you want one.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook