25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
The 1970s were a party, full of exploration without explanation. They were all about discovery.
The 1970s were colorful and innovative. The world stood at its most creative precipice of all. Colors and design exploded; television was cool and getting cooler, fashions… well, unfortunately they were what they were, but everything else in general was just plain far out.
These old instant film photos captured teen girls during the 1970s. That what their lives were 40 years ago.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants