25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
The 1970s were a party, full of exploration without explanation. They were all about discovery.
The 1970s were colorful and innovative. The world stood at its most creative precipice of all. Colors and design exploded; television was cool and getting cooler, fashions… well, unfortunately they were what they were, but everything else in general was just plain far out.
These old instant film photos captured teen girls during the 1970s. That what their lives were 40 years ago.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers