25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
The 1970s were a party, full of exploration without explanation. They were all about discovery.
The 1970s were colorful and innovative. The world stood at its most creative precipice of all. Colors and design exploded; television was cool and getting cooler, fashions… well, unfortunately they were what they were, but everything else in general was just plain far out.
These old instant film photos captured teen girls during the 1970s. That what their lives were 40 years ago.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- 12 Tricks To Appear Smart In Emails
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- GCDS 2021 Calendar Viva L’Italia by Nadia Lee Cohen
- Japanese Illustrator Suzusiro Puts Maids On Skateboards And We Can’t Complain
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- Photographer’s Stunning Shots of Gorgeous Mountain Temple Look Straight out Of an Anime