An Artist From Russia Who Paints Portraits With Her Bust
Saint Petersburg is called “the cultural capital of Russia” for reason. Many talented and creative people come from there. An artist Irina Romanovskaya is one of them. She paints portraits of celebrities, publish their photos in Instagram and expensively sell her works without any problem. No, she does not have unique skills like Da Vinci. She stands out with her instruments as Irina paints with her boobs.
Alexander Beglov – gubernatorial candidate in St. Petersburg.
Khabib, the price of the portrait – 1,5 million rubles (23,5 thousand dollars).
Vladimir Soloviev – Russian TV propagandist.
Fedor Emelyanenko, Russian fighter.
Russian football players Kokorin and Mamaev painted with mud for their dirty behavior.
Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov
Russian politician Elena Mizulina painted as a witch.
The artist herself.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Spent 3 Weeks In Japan And Captured Cyberpunk And Noir Film Inspired Photographs
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- Breathtaking Ballet Photography By Nisian Hughes
- Hilarious Drawings Of Celebrities Slapping Trump
- An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
- Hilariously Threatening Warning Signs
- Send-Ups Of Pop Culture And Capitalism Hidden In Retail Stores By Obvious Plant
- Paolo Di Paolo Captured Spectacular Photos Of Italy In The 1950s And 60s
- Artist Illustrates Monsters Coming Out Of People’s Phones Because We Stare At Them Too Much
- Coloring For Grown-Ups: The Adult Activity Book