An Artist From Russia Who Paints Portraits With Her Bust
Saint Petersburg is called “the cultural capital of Russia” for reason. Many talented and creative people come from there. An artist Irina Romanovskaya is one of them. She paints portraits of celebrities, publish their photos in Instagram and expensively sell her works without any problem. No, she does not have unique skills like Da Vinci. She stands out with her instruments as Irina paints with her boobs.
Alexander Beglov – gubernatorial candidate in St. Petersburg.
Khabib, the price of the portrait – 1,5 million rubles (23,5 thousand dollars).
Vladimir Soloviev – Russian TV propagandist.
Fedor Emelyanenko, Russian fighter.
Russian football players Kokorin and Mamaev painted with mud for their dirty behavior.
Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov
Russian politician Elena Mizulina painted as a witch.
The artist herself.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Funny And Silly Photomanipulations
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Pop Stars Get ‘Vaccinated’ In Photo Collages by Eisen Bernardo
- Russian Photographer Captured Wonderful Photos While Visiting The Extraordinary Socotra Island
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- To Change People’s Negative Perceptions Of Rats, Photographer Started Picturing Them In A Nice Way