An Artist From Russia Who Paints Portraits With Her Bust
Saint Petersburg is called “the cultural capital of Russia” for reason. Many talented and creative people come from there. An artist Irina Romanovskaya is one of them. She paints portraits of celebrities, publish their photos in Instagram and expensively sell her works without any problem. No, she does not have unique skills like Da Vinci. She stands out with her instruments as Irina paints with her boobs.
Alexander Beglov – gubernatorial candidate in St. Petersburg.
Khabib, the price of the portrait – 1,5 million rubles (23,5 thousand dollars).
Vladimir Soloviev – Russian TV propagandist.
Fedor Emelyanenko, Russian fighter.
Russian football players Kokorin and Mamaev painted with mud for their dirty behavior.
Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov
Russian politician Elena Mizulina painted as a witch.
The artist herself.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees