An Artist From Russia Who Paints Portraits With Her Bust
Saint Petersburg is called “the cultural capital of Russia” for reason. Many talented and creative people come from there. An artist Irina Romanovskaya is one of them. She paints portraits of celebrities, publish their photos in Instagram and expensively sell her works without any problem. No, she does not have unique skills like Da Vinci. She stands out with her instruments as Irina paints with her boobs.
Alexander Beglov – gubernatorial candidate in St. Petersburg.
Khabib, the price of the portrait – 1,5 million rubles (23,5 thousand dollars).
Vladimir Soloviev – Russian TV propagandist.
Fedor Emelyanenko, Russian fighter.
Russian football players Kokorin and Mamaev painted with mud for their dirty behavior.
Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov
Russian politician Elena Mizulina painted as a witch.
The artist herself.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964