The Best Street Art Masterpieces of 2013
By Nuxuno Xän, Martinique.
By Mona Caron, San Francisco, USA.
By Ernest Zacharevich, Italy.
By Wild Drawing, Athens, Greece.
By Ernest Zacharevic, Malaysia.
By Banksy, Los Angeles, USA.
By CASE, Wittenberg, Germany.
By Pejac, Spain.
By Sharik, Simferopol, Ukraine.
By Eduardo Kobra, Moscow, Russia.
By Etam Cru, Richmond, USA.
By Seth, Paris, France.
By A’shop, Montreal, Canada.
Sainer (Etam Cru), Gdynia, Poland.
Cosmo Sarson, Bristol, England.
By OakOak, Norway.
Beach balls painted to look like eyes put in a tree for Halloween.
By Above, London, England.
By Fintan Magee, London, England.
By TASSO, Germany.
By Sbagliato, Italy.
By Smates, Brussels, Belgium.
By Dome, Karlsruhe, Germany.
By Aakash Nihalani, Norway.
By Skurktur, Norway.
By Martin Ron, Las Vegas, USA.
By ROA, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- 36 Widespread “Truths” That Are Totally Fake
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- The Weird World of Competitive Dog Grooming
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- This Supercargo Vehicle Is Something Out Of This World