The Best Street Art Masterpieces of 2013
By Nuxuno Xän, Martinique.
By Mona Caron, San Francisco, USA.
By Ernest Zacharevich, Italy.
By Wild Drawing, Athens, Greece.
By Ernest Zacharevic, Malaysia.
By Banksy, Los Angeles, USA.
By CASE, Wittenberg, Germany.
By Pejac, Spain.
By Sharik, Simferopol, Ukraine.
By Eduardo Kobra, Moscow, Russia.
By Etam Cru, Richmond, USA.
By Seth, Paris, France.
By A’shop, Montreal, Canada.
Sainer (Etam Cru), Gdynia, Poland.
Cosmo Sarson, Bristol, England.
By OakOak, Norway.
Beach balls painted to look like eyes put in a tree for Halloween.
By Above, London, England.
By Fintan Magee, London, England.
By TASSO, Germany.
By Sbagliato, Italy.
By Smates, Brussels, Belgium.
By Dome, Karlsruhe, Germany.
By Aakash Nihalani, Norway.
By Skurktur, Norway.
By Martin Ron, Las Vegas, USA.
By ROA, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- Artist Imagines The Secret Life Of Wild Animals When No One‘s Watching
- Photographer Visits Famous Movie Scene Locations In Real Life
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- Russian Artist Turns Famous Venus By Botticelli Into A Japanese Doll