The Best Street Art Masterpieces of 2013
By Nuxuno Xän, Martinique.
By Mona Caron, San Francisco, USA.
By Ernest Zacharevich, Italy.
By Wild Drawing, Athens, Greece.
By Ernest Zacharevic, Malaysia.
By Banksy, Los Angeles, USA.
By CASE, Wittenberg, Germany.
By Pejac, Spain.
By Sharik, Simferopol, Ukraine.
By Eduardo Kobra, Moscow, Russia.
By Etam Cru, Richmond, USA.
By Seth, Paris, France.
By A’shop, Montreal, Canada.
Sainer (Etam Cru), Gdynia, Poland.
Cosmo Sarson, Bristol, England.
By OakOak, Norway.
Beach balls painted to look like eyes put in a tree for Halloween.
By Above, London, England.
By Fintan Magee, London, England.
By TASSO, Germany.
By Sbagliato, Italy.
By Smates, Brussels, Belgium.
By Dome, Karlsruhe, Germany.
By Aakash Nihalani, Norway.
By Skurktur, Norway.
By Martin Ron, Las Vegas, USA.
By ROA, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Japanese Photographer Captures Breathtaking Shots of Shrine in A Swirling Sea of Fireflies
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- This Egyptian Photographer’s Series on the Giza Pyramids is Absolutely Breathtaking
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Phosphorescent Glass Sculptures Illuminate in Presence of People
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Extraordinary Aerial Photographs of London From the 1920s Taken by Alfred G Buckham