Handheld, Creepy Furniture Sculptures Made Of Fake Human Skin
In the unsettling 2009 sculpture series “Handheld,” small models of furniture appear to be made out of human skin. In actuality British artist Jessica Harrison created the sculptures using casts of her own hands.
The sculptures intentionally blur the division between the human body and its environment. Much of her work is anatomically-themed—we previously wrote about her series of Bloody Boudoir Ladies figures.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Lamborghini Athon, an Amazing But Forgotten Concept Car From 1980
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Illustrator Creates Posters With Deep And Hidden Meanings
- Quarantine Life With A Cat In Cute Illustration By Annada Menon
- This UFO Spaceship McDonald’s Used to Exist in Alconbury, England in the 1990s