This Craftsman Made The Flaming Sword From Fallout 4 In Real Life
“To celebrate the release of Fallout4, I built what I always thought was the coolest weapon in the game. It is a flaming sword called a shishkebab. The new game has a newer sleeker version of the sword that I thought looked sooo sexy, so I set out to build one that not only looked like the one in the game, but actually worked.”, says Caleb Kraft to Bored Panda.
The sword in action!
Step 1: I got a katana and started with brainstorming
Step 2: Mounted a motorcycle handle to make the fuel spread
Step 3: Wired it to the back of butane canister
Step 4: Mounted a copper tubing to distribute the flames across the blade
Step 5: We painted it to look like concept art we found online
Step 6: Testing Shiskebab on Roger
It worked perfectly!
Our Shishkebab compiring to the concept art we found online
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Single Guy Recreates His Twin Sister’s Baby Photos Using A Cat