This Craftsman Made The Flaming Sword From Fallout 4 In Real Life
“To celebrate the release of Fallout4, I built what I always thought was the coolest weapon in the game. It is a flaming sword called a shishkebab. The new game has a newer sleeker version of the sword that I thought looked sooo sexy, so I set out to build one that not only looked like the one in the game, but actually worked.”, says Caleb Kraft to Bored Panda.
The sword in action!
Step 1: I got a katana and started with brainstorming
Step 2: Mounted a motorcycle handle to make the fuel spread
Step 3: Wired it to the back of butane canister
Step 4: Mounted a copper tubing to distribute the flames across the blade
Step 5: We painted it to look like concept art we found online
Step 6: Testing Shiskebab on Roger
It worked perfectly!
Our Shishkebab compiring to the concept art we found online
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Amazing Anatomical Photographs from Alec Fraser’s Handbook of Brain Surgery, 1890
- Uncanny Eye Illustrations from Georg Bartisch’s Ophthalmodouleia, 1583
- Amazing Vintage Photographs of Harold Lloyd’s Magnificent (Year-Round!) Christmas Tree
- Drone Photographer Dimitar Karanikolov Captures Breathtaking Pictures Around The World
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Digital Artist Creates Thought-Provoking Illustrations That May Make You Look At Things Differently