This Unusual Café In Seoul Will Make You Feel Like You Walked Into A Cartoon
It’s never boring scrolling through a vibrant Instagram food scene, and it seems like every café these days is trying to satisfy the need of a hungry eye. Of all the insta-worthy cafes, we raise you a café that will make you feel like you walked into a cartoon.
From the moment you cross the café’s doorstep, you are greeted by comic strips plastered all over the interior, from walls and floors to the furniture and dishes, so you can’t help but feel as if you magically found a secret entrance to the unreal comic world. And it all makes sense, as Café got its inspiration from Korean TV hit “W – Two Worlds” by Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo, in which the characters enter a fantasy webtoon world.
Sadly, if you don’t live in South Korea, specifically in Seoul, you will have to put a bit more effort to experience the illusion of being in a book. This small, but cozy café, opened in July 2017 and located in a popular Yeonman-dong district is called Cafe Yeonnam-dong 239-20 which is actually cafe’s address.
If you are a fan of illustrations, comics or instagrammable places, make sure to put this café in your itinerary next time you visit Seoul!
- Serbian Photographer Exposes Stunning Photos Of Daily Life In Moscow, Russia You’ve Never Seen Before
- Stefan Koidl Continues To Create Spooky Illustrations, And You Shouldn’t Click If You’re Easily Frightened
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Natalia Fabia Paints Seductive And Sparkling Women
- Albania’s Graveyard Of Soviet-Era MiGs
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- 2018 Has Been Scary: We’ve Got The Posters To Prove It
- Miyu Kojima Creates Miniature Replicas Of Lonely Deaths
- Meet The Arist Filling Potholes With Mosaics Of NYC Vermin