This Unusual Café In Seoul Will Make You Feel Like You Walked Into A Cartoon
It’s never boring scrolling through a vibrant Instagram food scene, and it seems like every café these days is trying to satisfy the need of a hungry eye. Of all the insta-worthy cafes, we raise you a café that will make you feel like you walked into a cartoon.
From the moment you cross the café’s doorstep, you are greeted by comic strips plastered all over the interior, from walls and floors to the furniture and dishes, so you can’t help but feel as if you magically found a secret entrance to the unreal comic world. And it all makes sense, as Café got its inspiration from Korean TV hit “W – Two Worlds” by Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo, in which the characters enter a fantasy webtoon world.
Sadly, if you don’t live in South Korea, specifically in Seoul, you will have to put a bit more effort to experience the illusion of being in a book. This small, but cozy café, opened in July 2017 and located in a popular Yeonman-dong district is called Cafe Yeonnam-dong 239-20 which is actually cafe’s address.
If you are a fan of illustrations, comics or instagrammable places, make sure to put this café in your itinerary next time you visit Seoul!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- Emotional Celebrity Portraits By Marc Hom
- “Star Wars” Characters Brilliantly Reimagined As “Calvin And Hobbes”
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- Digital Artist Remixes Famous Faces To Create Seamless Celebrity Hybrids
- 68 Nostalgic Images Of The Greatest Pop Culture Legends In History Shared By Morrison Hotel Gallery
- A Day At Mission Beach, California, August 1970
- “Out Of This World”: Photographer Egor Rogalev Visits The Museum Of Soviet Space Travel
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers