This Unusual Café In Seoul Will Make You Feel Like You Walked Into A Cartoon
It’s never boring scrolling through a vibrant Instagram food scene, and it seems like every café these days is trying to satisfy the need of a hungry eye. Of all the insta-worthy cafes, we raise you a café that will make you feel like you walked into a cartoon.
From the moment you cross the café’s doorstep, you are greeted by comic strips plastered all over the interior, from walls and floors to the furniture and dishes, so you can’t help but feel as if you magically found a secret entrance to the unreal comic world. And it all makes sense, as Café got its inspiration from Korean TV hit “W – Two Worlds” by Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo, in which the characters enter a fantasy webtoon world.
Sadly, if you don’t live in South Korea, specifically in Seoul, you will have to put a bit more effort to experience the illusion of being in a book. This small, but cozy café, opened in July 2017 and located in a popular Yeonman-dong district is called Cafe Yeonnam-dong 239-20 which is actually cafe’s address.
If you are a fan of illustrations, comics or instagrammable places, make sure to put this café in your itinerary next time you visit Seoul!
- How Far From Home: Couple of Adventure Hunters Share Breathtaking Shots Of Unique Places
- Before Facebook: This Is How We Used to Unfriend People Back Then
- Worst Christmas Album Covers Of All Time
- Expressive Text Loops, Folds, And Ties Itself In Knots In 3D Murals By Pref
- Bizarre And Creepy Vintage Christmas Cards From The Victorian Era
- Canadian Artist Draws Pictures That Are As Warm As A Cup Of Hot Chocolate
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- This Instagram Account Shares Amazing Photos Of The Doors Of London
- “Small Town Noir” – Twenty-One ’30s And ’40s Mugshots From New Castle, Pennsylvania
- Man Spends $4,000 On Giant Statue To Give Town The Middle Finger – It’s Art, Officials Say