This Company Is Making Leggings For Dogs To Keep Their Paws Warm
Dogs are always there to cheer up their humans. No matter if you had a hard day at work, school or are just feeling a little bit under the weather, they will always be there to make us smile. While usually the reason to smile is their own behavior, a clothing piece created by the company Walkee Paws might crack you up even more. These leggings were made especially for our furry friends, so they don’t freeze their paws off during harsh winters.
More info: Walkee Paws h/t: boredpanda
These leggings for dogs not only cover their paws from mud and all kinds of dirt but are also waterproof and help keep your pet warm in the winter. Seems just about perfect, right? Apart from that, let’s just admit they are pretty odd looking.
And sure, it could be just another trend that’s a bit hard to get accommodated to at first but then becomes the very first thing you reach out for every day. There’s no telling. But let’s agree the company did their job in trying to make them fashionable at least.
You can now dress your dog in these canine pants that come in the classic houndstooth, polka dots, camo styles, and the price varies from $19.99 to $29.99, depending on what size your dog is.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble