This Company Is Making Leggings For Dogs To Keep Their Paws Warm
Dogs are always there to cheer up their humans. No matter if you had a hard day at work, school or are just feeling a little bit under the weather, they will always be there to make us smile. While usually the reason to smile is their own behavior, a clothing piece created by the company Walkee Paws might crack you up even more. These leggings were made especially for our furry friends, so they don’t freeze their paws off during harsh winters.
More info: Walkee Paws h/t: boredpanda
These leggings for dogs not only cover their paws from mud and all kinds of dirt but are also waterproof and help keep your pet warm in the winter. Seems just about perfect, right? Apart from that, let’s just admit they are pretty odd looking.
And sure, it could be just another trend that’s a bit hard to get accommodated to at first but then becomes the very first thing you reach out for every day. There’s no telling. But let’s agree the company did their job in trying to make them fashionable at least.
You can now dress your dog in these canine pants that come in the classic houndstooth, polka dots, camo styles, and the price varies from $19.99 to $29.99, depending on what size your dog is.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Meet The Russian Who Walks Around The City During The Coronavirus Pandemic – Dressed As A Plague Doctor
- Strange And Surreal Abandoned Places From Above By Kosmaj Project
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Artist Re-Imagines Classic Paintings To Obey Social Distancing Rules During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Temporary Tattoos Are Back, And They’re Better Than Ever