Corgi Gets Photoshopped Into Popular Movie Posters
The 91st Academy Awards just honored the best films of 2018, but there was one other celebration for last years movies you should know about. New York-based filmmaker and creative director Bryan Reisberg edited his and his wife’s corgi Maxine into some of the most popular 2018 flicks, and let’s just say a star was born.
“My wife and I love movies, and Maxine’s Instagram is movie-themed. Every caption is a movie quote. So we thought photoshopping Maxine into movie posters would be a fun way to celebrate some of our favorite movies of the year,” Bryan told Bored Panda.
The series included A Quiet Place (A Splashy Place), Black Panther (Fluffy Corgi), Beautiful Boy (Beautiful Dog), and other masterpieces. “When we were deciding which movies to include in the project, we picked a lot of our favorite films, and a few films we thought would make funny posters.”
Bryan’s godlike photoshop skills really take this project to the next level. “I started the project in mid-December, so it’s taken about 2 months on-and-off to photoshop all the posters,” he said.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- Japanese Sculptor Shows How He Transforms Wood Into Surreal Sculptures
- “Schoolgirl Nightmares”: Bizarre And Horror Paintings By Kazuhiro Hori
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- U-118, a World War One Submarine Washed Ashore on the Beach at Hastings, England
- McDonalds Opens A Tiny Restaurant For Bees
- Funny And Magnificent Caricature Illustrations By Tiago Hoisel