Corgi Gets Photoshopped Into Popular Movie Posters
The 91st Academy Awards just honored the best films of 2018, but there was one other celebration for last years movies you should know about. New York-based filmmaker and creative director Bryan Reisberg edited his and his wife’s corgi Maxine into some of the most popular 2018 flicks, and let’s just say a star was born.
“My wife and I love movies, and Maxine’s Instagram is movie-themed. Every caption is a movie quote. So we thought photoshopping Maxine into movie posters would be a fun way to celebrate some of our favorite movies of the year,” Bryan told Bored Panda.
The series included A Quiet Place (A Splashy Place), Black Panther (Fluffy Corgi), Beautiful Boy (Beautiful Dog), and other masterpieces. “When we were deciding which movies to include in the project, we picked a lot of our favorite films, and a few films we thought would make funny posters.”
Bryan’s godlike photoshop skills really take this project to the next level. “I started the project in mid-December, so it’s taken about 2 months on-and-off to photoshop all the posters,” he said.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Female Artists Are Being Completely Removed From Their Own Album Covers In Iran
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Before The Computers: Looking Back On Typewriters Era
- Photographer Henry Do Captures Breathtaking Aerial Images Of The Circular Community In Denmark
- The ‘World’s Biggest’ War Diorama, A State-Funded Exhibition Recreates The Battlefields Of WWII In Brutal Detail
- Haunted Faces Of The World War One Brought To Life In Striking Colorized Images By Mario Unger
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- When He Said “Jump…”: The Most Influential Images Of All Time Captured By The Photographer Philippe Halsman