A Photographer Documents The Secret World Of Stray Cats Of Kazakhstan
According to Evgeniya Gor, a self-taught photographer from Astana, Kazakhstan: “I photograph as much as I am working on a project “Among the worlds,” since 2006. When I started this project, I did not have photographic experience. I have always been interested in the relationship between humans and animals, and this is the main topic of my project. Cats have always been present in my life.”
“Most of the animals in my photos are homeless. I always carry food in my bag for the homeless cats. Sending money for a donation to the homeless animals in animal shelters. I hope that my photographs will help instill in humans an empathy and consequential better treatment towards animals. Animals are an integral part of our life. As far as possible, we should help those who are not able to take care of themselves,” Evgeniya told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings