A Photographer Documents The Secret World Of Stray Cats Of Kazakhstan
According to Evgeniya Gor, a self-taught photographer from Astana, Kazakhstan: “I photograph as much as I am working on a project “Among the worlds,” since 2006. When I started this project, I did not have photographic experience. I have always been interested in the relationship between humans and animals, and this is the main topic of my project. Cats have always been present in my life.”
“Most of the animals in my photos are homeless. I always carry food in my bag for the homeless cats. Sending money for a donation to the homeless animals in animal shelters. I hope that my photographs will help instill in humans an empathy and consequential better treatment towards animals. Animals are an integral part of our life. As far as possible, we should help those who are not able to take care of themselves,” Evgeniya told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- These Awkward Vintage Christmas Album Covers
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!