Stunning Photos Of Actress Ingrid Bergman As Joan Of Arc In 1948
Joan of Arc is a 1948 American hagiographic epic film directed by Victor Fleming, produced by Walter Wanger and starring Ingrid Bergman as the French war heroine.
It is the last project of Fleming before his death in 1949, only two months after its release. The film was nominated for seven Academy Awards, including the fourth Oscar Best Actress for Bergman, and won two for Best Cinematography, Color and Best Costume Design, Color.
Below are the very stunning publicity stills of the renowned actress as the Maid of Orléans.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Artist Places Iconic Horror Characters Into Classic Disney’s Mickey Mouse Cartoons
- Designer Lydia Cambron Transforms Brand Logos into Protest Messages
- Futuristic and Retro, Hyundai Transforms First-Generation 1975 Pony with Electric Powertrain
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Secret Lives Of Superheroes – Batman vs Superman
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers