Stunning Photos Of Actress Ingrid Bergman As Joan Of Arc In 1948
Joan of Arc is a 1948 American hagiographic epic film directed by Victor Fleming, produced by Walter Wanger and starring Ingrid Bergman as the French war heroine.
It is the last project of Fleming before his death in 1949, only two months after its release. The film was nominated for seven Academy Awards, including the fourth Oscar Best Actress for Bergman, and won two for Best Cinematography, Color and Best Costume Design, Color.
Below are the very stunning publicity stills of the renowned actress as the Maid of Orléans.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Dad And Daughter Recreates Iconic Scenes From 73 Famous Movies And TV Series
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove