Stunning Photos Of Actress Ingrid Bergman As Joan Of Arc In 1948
Joan of Arc is a 1948 American hagiographic epic film directed by Victor Fleming, produced by Walter Wanger and starring Ingrid Bergman as the French war heroine.
It is the last project of Fleming before his death in 1949, only two months after its release. The film was nominated for seven Academy Awards, including the fourth Oscar Best Actress for Bergman, and won two for Best Cinematography, Color and Best Costume Design, Color.
Below are the very stunning publicity stills of the renowned actress as the Maid of Orléans.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Photographer Analyzes Brain Waves To Construct Portraits Of People’s Ideal Selves
- Artist Avner Geller Perfectly Illustrates Things He Has Accidentally Overheard
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- Metal Albums Look Much Less Scary With Googly Eyes
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of The Grateful Dead’s Wall Of Sound, 1974
- This Facebook Group Is Dedicated To Recreating Terrible Amateur Art, Here Are The Weirdest Entries
- This Unbelievable 1959 Curtiss-Wright Model 2500 Air-Car