Stunning Photos Of Actress Ingrid Bergman As Joan Of Arc In 1948
Joan of Arc is a 1948 American hagiographic epic film directed by Victor Fleming, produced by Walter Wanger and starring Ingrid Bergman as the French war heroine.
It is the last project of Fleming before his death in 1949, only two months after its release. The film was nominated for seven Academy Awards, including the fourth Oscar Best Actress for Bergman, and won two for Best Cinematography, Color and Best Costume Design, Color.
Below are the very stunning publicity stills of the renowned actress as the Maid of Orléans.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Cracking Up At This Barber Who Shaved A Triangle On Client’s Head After Being Shown A Paused Video
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- The Monster Building: Photographer Tristan Zhou Captures Epic Photos Of Dystopian Asian Cityscapes
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Twelve Parsecs: The Ultimate Star Wars House Is On Airbnb
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier
- Finnish Nightmares: An Irreverent Guide To Life’s Awkward Moments