Stunning Photos Of Actress Ingrid Bergman As Joan Of Arc In 1948
Joan of Arc is a 1948 American hagiographic epic film directed by Victor Fleming, produced by Walter Wanger and starring Ingrid Bergman as the French war heroine.
It is the last project of Fleming before his death in 1949, only two months after its release. The film was nominated for seven Academy Awards, including the fourth Oscar Best Actress for Bergman, and won two for Best Cinematography, Color and Best Costume Design, Color.
Below are the very stunning publicity stills of the renowned actress as the Maid of Orléans.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- These Awkward Vintage Christmas Album Covers
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!