Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Violent Rabbits?
Medieval art sure is weird. We’ve already featured People Happily Dying, Battle Snails and Cats Licking Their Butts galleries. For some strange reason medieval artists also loved painting violent rabbits on a murderous rampage. If you have any idea why, please leave a comment below.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- “Jesus Is Everywhere” Project Photoshops Jesus In Everyday Situations
- GCDS 2021 Calendar Viva L’Italia by Nadia Lee Cohen
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Gorgeous Beachwear And Lingerie Photography By Bonnie Cee
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Photographer’s Stunning Shots of Gorgeous Mountain Temple Look Straight out Of an Anime
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Tales for an Accelerated Culture from Douglas Coupland – Novelist, Visual Artist and Graphic Designer