Comics In The Kitchen: Humorous Illustrations By Massimo Fenati
Massimo Fenati is an Italian designer and illustrator, living for years in London. He was born and raised in Genoa but went to the UK in 1995 to work on 3D design projects. He later worked for international tv networks such as BBC, Sky and Channel 4 designing their graphics, he published very famous comic books both in the UK and Italy and in other countries, he works on editorial illustration and on comics for kids. As a proud Italian he’s also very interested in food, and he mixed up this passion with his job by realizing a series of comics on food, cooking and differences on Italian and British food culture.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964