Comics In The Kitchen: Humorous Illustrations By Massimo Fenati
Massimo Fenati is an Italian designer and illustrator, living for years in London. He was born and raised in Genoa but went to the UK in 1995 to work on 3D design projects. He later worked for international tv networks such as BBC, Sky and Channel 4 designing their graphics, he published very famous comic books both in the UK and Italy and in other countries, he works on editorial illustration and on comics for kids. As a proud Italian he’s also very interested in food, and he mixed up this passion with his job by realizing a series of comics on food, cooking and differences on Italian and British food culture.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- This Artist Illustrated Her Everyday Problems With Relatable Comics
- Artist Designs Classic Cars Inspired By Exotic Wild Animals
- “A Cathedral That Defined A City”: 20 Rare Photographs Of Notre Dame From The 19th Century
- Vienna Cemetery Now Offers Lego, And You Can Recreate Funerals